Re: Flat Discussion Thread

Spencer Hochberg

Guest
Emile.m wrote:
> It depends for me. When I do a rolling wrap to backroll I just backroll
> at the end of my rolling wrap and when I do rolling wrap to inside roll
> I do a 90 unispin then I inside roll.
>
> It's basicly the same thing, but I think it's a bit different. It's
> like 360 unispin and in in 360 unispin, same trick, done in different
> ways.

Right, but an in to in 360 doesn't have its own name, you can say "in
to in" if you want to be more specific but its not necessary.
You could also do a rolling wrap then 90 into a "backroll", or a
rolling wrap straight into an inside roll, its just that its more
comfortable in those situations to have your body turned the other way
a little bit.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
'Spencer Hochberg-Unicycle Flatland-UniFlatland.com' (UniFlatland.com)

Spencer can you tell us how you rebuild(the nubs) your kh moments
cranks?
and what do use the most flatlanders a low, medium or high saddle?

Jan H

--
Jan Hulshagen