General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Food for chicken pox?

Started by Alexis · · Last activity · 1 post · 112 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
25 March 2007
Original author
Alexis
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
112
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sarah said:

    DS came down with chicken pox 2 weeks ago, on Wednesday I felt like I had
    the flu, on Thursday I felt worse, and I'm now covered head to toe, and
    every where else in spots! I'm just stopping with the raging temperatures
    and feeling chilled to the bone, and although spots keep appearing I'm not
    feeling too ill at the moment.
    I need some ideas for simple things to cook, that don't take too many
    ingredients, as DH is doing the shopping. (He came home with everything on
    the list except milk today) I'm also not feeling like anything too starchy
    ( I had steak and egg for dinner tonight, DH & DS had steak with garlic and
    chive bread I made this afternoon). The steak was emergency supplies from
    my Mum that she brought yesterday on a mercy mission! (Beats flowers and
    chocolates!)
    Anyway, any ideas for quick and simple meals til I feel less itchy/ cranky/
    ill?

    Anything that the DH and DS can cook on their own!

    Either that, or delivery. I think that itchy/cranky/ill/spotty should
    get you out of cooking duty.

    Careful with those -- chicken pox in adults isn't necessarily a "no
    big deal" illness. Take care of yourself!

    Alexis.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.