Re: Food fun today.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by JC Der Koenig, Feb 12, 2005.

  1. No wonder you're still so fat.

    --
    Now piss off. You cannot possibly be this stupid and remember to
    breathe. You must be trolling. -- Carmen

    "Perdu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Gone to Trader Joe's today and that always makes for good shopping, and
    > food.
    >
    > I love strong and intense flavors. So I had a piece of Stilton, from which
    > later I plan to make Stilton & Leek soup. Classic.
    >
    > Got a case of Gerolsteiner soda. Love this stuff. As satisfying as any
    > diet coke anyday.
    >
    > Dinner: Quartered mushrooms, asparagus, avocado. Drizzled with olive oil,
    > and rice vinegar. Salt. Pepper. Dash of Herbes de Provance. Sprinkle of
    > freshly grated parmesan. Just like that. Heavenly. My taste buds were
    > having a party like it was prom night! (Cough.)
    >
    > All in all, this is going way too well. Having fun with food. Develop a
    > new habit and it's just a party.
    >
    > Wishing everyone well.
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > Tout est per·du fors l'hon·neur

    Tags:

  2. tia

    tia Guest

    >>Dinner: Quartered mushrooms, asparagus, avocado. Drizzled with olive
    oil,
    and rice vinegar. Salt. Pepper. Dash of Herbes de Provance. Sprinkle of

    freshly grated parmesan. Just like that. Heavenly.

    mmm... id almost want to stay fat for that menu... YUM. im coming over
    for dinner tomorrow night!

  3. No wonder you're still so fat.

    --
    Now piss off. You cannot possibly be this stupid and remember to
    breathe. You must be trolling. -- Carmen

    "Perdu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:52:38 GMT, "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]>
    > Cried out loud... :
    >
    >> No wonder you're still so fat.

    > You know how to add? You understand Low carb? You know how to count?
    >
    > Well, now. Zip across them ingredients and add them all up. The avocado is
    > about the only 'treat' part in this and it's just fine with me. Forget the
    > fact that I'm losing weight steadily, and I had been for about 6 weeks or
    > so and because of this, I must be doing something right.
    >
    > So. What's your problem with this, Mr. 10%. That seems more like your IQ.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > Tout est per·du fors l'hon·neur

  4. Heh.

    --
    Now piss off. You cannot possibly be this stupid and remember to
    breathe. You must be trolling. -- Carmen

    "bobgeary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Perdu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:52:38 GMT, "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]>
    >> Cried out loud... :
    >>
    >> > No wonder you're still so fat.

    >> You know how to add? You understand Low carb? You know how to count?
    >>
    >> Well, now. Zip across them ingredients and add them all up. The avocado

    > is
    >> about the only 'treat' part in this and it's just fine with me. Forget

    > the
    >> fact that I'm losing weight steadily, and I had been for about 6 weeks or
    >> so and because of this, I must be doing something right.
    >>
    >> So. What's your problem with this, Mr. 10%. That seems more like your

    > IQ.
    >>
    >> Best Regards,
    >>
    >> Steve
    >>
    >> Tout est per·du fors l'hon·neur

    > Pleasure is not low-carb. If you're enjoying food, you're doing something
    > wrong - the next time you're tempted by something low-carb that tastes
    > good, ask yourself "WWJCDKD?" Follow his path (i.e., top-post something
    > snarky to Usenet instead of eating), and you too can achieve the blissful
    > serenity that he radiates.

  5. bobgeary

    bobgeary Guest

    "Perdu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:52:38 GMT, "JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]>
    > Cried out loud... :
    >
    > > No wonder you're still so fat.

    > You know how to add? You understand Low carb? You know how to count?
    >
    > Well, now. Zip across them ingredients and add them all up. The avocado

    is
    > about the only 'treat' part in this and it's just fine with me. Forget

    the
    > fact that I'm losing weight steadily, and I had been for about 6 weeks or
    > so and because of this, I must be doing something right.
    >
    > So. What's your problem with this, Mr. 10%. That seems more like your

    IQ.

    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > Tout est per·du fors l'hon·neur

    Pleasure is not low-carb. If you're enjoying food, you're doing something
    wrong - the next time you're tempted by something low-carb that tastes
    good, ask yourself "WWJCDKD?" Follow his path (i.e., top-post something
    snarky to Usenet instead of eating), and you too can achieve the blissful
    serenity that he radiates.

  6. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    tia <[email protected]> wrote:
    > have we ever figured out what the jc stands for?

    You mean you don't know? try google.

  7. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    tia wrote:

    > have we ever figured out what the jc stands for?

    Just Carbs

    Marsha/Ohio

  8. "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > tia wrote:
    >
    >> have we ever figured out what the jc stands for?
    >>

    > Just Carbs

    Well, that one went over like a Led Zepplin.

  9. Xtile

    Xtile Guest

    JC Der Koenig wrote:
    > Well, that one went over like a Led Zepplin.

    Rock On!

  10. "Xtile" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > JC Der Koenig wrote:
    >> Well, that one went over like a Led Zepplin.

    > Rock On!

    It's been a long time...