Re: Food Joke

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jimmy, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Jimmy

    Jimmy Guest

    Billy Ray Lemon gets home from work one day and asks his wife 'what's
    for supper.' His wife replies: 'Braised Beef Tongue.' Now Billy Ray
    Lemon is not one for the um more exotic foods so he sez to his wife he
    sez: 'I'll never eat anything comes from an animals mouth.' Fix me a
    cheese omlette.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jimmy" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Billy Ray Lemon gets home from work one day and asks his wife 'what's
    > for supper.' His wife replies: 'Braised Beef Tongue.' Now Billy Ray
    > Lemon is not one for the um more exotic foods so he sez to his wife he
    > sez: 'I'll never eat anything comes from an animals mouth.' Fix me a
    > cheese omlette.

    Ooh that's subtle! <lol!!!>
    --
    Peace, Om.