Re: For all you wankers who bagged on Horner for riding for the win and nothing else

Tom Kunich

Guest
Henry, wasn't he just saying that there was too much pressure on to win
and it screwed everyone up?

If Lotto don't want Horner I'd be willing to bet there are several
other teams now who would.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Henry, wasn't he just saying that there was too much pressure on to win
> and it screwed everyone up?
>
> If Lotto don't want Horner I'd be willing to bet there are several
> other teams now who would.

I get the impression that Lotto is quite pleased with Horner, but agree
that if they didn't want him there'd be plenty of interest for his
services. But, as he's said, he's quite happy where he is.

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> Henry, wasn't he just saying that there was too much pressure on to win
>> and it screwed everyone up?
>>
>> If Lotto don't want Horner I'd be willing to bet there are several
>> other teams now who would.

> I get the impression that Lotto is quite pleased with Horner, but agree
> that if they didn't want him there'd be plenty of interest for his
> services. But, as he's said, he's quite happy where he is.

You can imagine why that is. For $250K Euro you'd probably be happy as well.