Re: For Roger Zoul the fuckwit!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ernst Primer, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    <snip>

    You know, I've had my issues with Roger in the past, but you have
    got to be the biggest idiot I've met on the internet, Mr. "Natural
    Health Perspective." Go back to the duck pond from which you came.

    Tags:

  2. Susan

    Susan Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    Ernst Primer wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > You know, I've had my issues with Roger in the past, but you have
    > got to be the biggest idiot I've met on the internet, Mr. "Natural
    > Health Perspective." Go back to the duck pond from which you came.

    If you do some googling, you'll find that he's a notorious troll and
    best kill filed and ignored for the sake of any ng he pops up in.

    Susan

  3. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

    Susan wrote:
    > x-no-archive: yes
    >
    > Ernst Primer wrote:
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > > You know, I've had my issues with Roger in the past, but you have
    > > got to be the biggest idiot I've met on the internet, Mr. "Natural
    > > Health Perspective." Go back to the duck pond from which you came.
    > >

    > If you do some googling, you'll find that he's a notorious troll and
    > best kill filed and ignored for the sake of any ng he pops up in.
    >
    > Susan

    Good advice, thanks.

  4. Ernst Primer wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > You know, I've had my issues with Roger in the past, but you have
    > got to be the biggest idiot I've met on the internet, Mr. "Natural
    > Health Perspective." Go back to the duck pond from which you came.

    What do you expect from a troll using AOL as an ISP?

    Vicki

  5. Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
    > Ernst Primer wrote:
    >
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> You know, I've had my issues with Roger in the past, but you have
    >> got to be the biggest idiot I've met on the internet, Mr. "Natural
    >> Health Perspective." Go back to the duck pond from which you came.
    >>

    > What do you expect from a troll using AOL as an ISP?

    I expect the people feeding them to change the headers when they're so
    vulgarly offensive.

    Pastorio

  6. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    LOL

    --
    Cheri

  7. Vicki Beausoleil wrote:

    > What do you expect from a troll using AOL as an ISP?

    If you look at the headers in his posting, Google groups
    is his point of origin. Rather like my e-mail address is
    on Yahoo but I post using Google. I've already filed a
    complaint with them. They pull accounts from harassers.

  8. Doug Freyburger wrote:
    > Vicki Beausoleil wrote:
    > >
    > > What do you expect from a troll using AOL as an ISP?

    > If you look at the headers in his posting, Google groups
    > is his point of origin. Rather like my e-mail address is
    > on Yahoo but I post using Google. I've already filed a
    > complaint with them. They pull accounts from harassers.

    Those in life who cannot do anything complain. :(

    As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    benefits offered by whole-grains.

    If that is harassment then I recommend that you see a shrink.

    You have my condolences.

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > Those in life who cannot do anything complain. :(

    Actually, I do quite a lot and I complain a lot. :)
    --
    ********************
    Wayne Crannell

  10. Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:

    > As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    > your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    > benefits offered by whole-grains.

    No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    or stupid or both.

    Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

  11. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

    Doug Freyburger wrote:
    > Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:
    > >
    > > As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    > > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    > > your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    > > benefits offered by whole-grains.

    > No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    > grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    > way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    > eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    > beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > or stupid or both.
    >
    > Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    > and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

    "Mr. Whole-Grain" is probably one of the better examplars of
    scientific illiteracy I've seen for a while.

  12. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Ernst Primer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Doug Freyburger wrote:
    > > Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:
    > > >
    > > > As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    > > > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    > > > your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    > > > benefits offered by whole-grains.

    > > No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    > > grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    > > way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    > > eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    > > beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > > or stupid or both.
    > >
    > > Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    > > and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

    > "Mr. Whole-Grain" is probably one of the better examplars of
    > scientific illiteracy I've seen for a while.

    Basically your average "'Net Kook".
    --
    Peace, Om.

  13. "Ernst Primer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Doug Freyburger wrote:
    >> Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:
    >> >
    >> > As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    >> > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    >> > your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    >> > benefits offered by whole-grains.

    >> No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    >> grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    >> way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    >> eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    >> beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    >> or stupid or both.
    >>
    >> Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    >> and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

    > "Mr. Whole-Grain" is probably one of the better examplars of
    > scientific illiteracy I've seen for a while.

    He's a snake oil salesman.

  14. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

    Joe the Aroma wrote:
    > "Ernst Primer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Doug Freyburger wrote:

    > >> No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    > >> grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    > >> way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    > >> eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    > >> beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > >> or stupid or both.
    > >>
    > >> Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    > >> and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

    > > "Mr. Whole-Grain" is probably one of the better examplars of
    > > scientific illiteracy I've seen for a while.

    > He's a snake oil salesman.

    We've been dealing with those for years at alt.baldspot, but they're
    everywhere, of course. Caveat emptor.

  15. Doug Freyburger wrote:
    > Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:
    > >
    > > As for me, I created a web page which has the science that stands
    > > behind the health benefits of eating whole-grains. In order to help
    > > your poor people who are obviously completely confused about the health
    > > benefits offered by whole-grains.

    > No, you built a web page that lists studies that compare eating
    > grain processed one way with eating grain processed another
    > way. It is scientifically dishonest to take a study that compares
    > eating grain with eating grain and conclude that eating grain is
    > beneficial. The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > or stupid or both.
    >
    > Get folks to do a study the compares grain-only, veggie-only
    > and both. Then we'll see if eating grains is healthy.

    If you want to complain, then try complaining.

    Just thought that the mentally ill person might want to know.

  16. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Doug Freyburger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > or stupid or both.

    I'd have to go with stupid, but it seems such an obvious choice.
    --
    ********************
    Wayne Crannell

  17. Wayne Crannell wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Doug Freyburger" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    >>or stupid or both.
    >>

    > I'd have to go with stupid, but it seems such an obvious choice.

    "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
    stupidity." - Nick Diamos

    Pastorio

  18. Bob (this one) wrote:
    > Wayne Crannell wrote:
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Doug Freyburger" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>The question becomes whether you're being dishonest
    > >>or stupid or both.
    > >>

    > > I'd have to go with stupid, but it seems such an obvious choice.

    > "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
    > stupidity." - Nick Diamos

    So, you are saying that all you Low-Carb people are simply stupid?

    I will buy that.

    In fact, I already said that on day one.

    Just thought that you stupid people might want to know.

  19. Call Me, Mr. Whole-Grain wrote:
    > Bob (this one) wrote:
    >
    >>Wayne Crannell wrote:

    >>>I'd have to go with stupid, but it seems such an obvious choice.

    >>"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
    >>stupidity." - Nick Diamos

    > So, you are saying that all you Low-Carb people are simply stupid?

    Even you aren't so stupid as to believe that I meant that. And knowing
    that, your trollery becomes merely silly.

    > I will buy that.
    >
    > In fact, I already said that on day one.

    You've said a lot of ridiculous stuff over the years. I'm sure your
    mother must be proud.

    > Just thought that you stupid people might want to know.

    Your trolling quality is diminishing. There was a time when you could
    actually wind people up and get them going. Now, it just comes across
    like a kid with snot running down his face, waving his arms and
    screaming "Looka me. Looka me..."

    You used to be mildly entertaining.

    Pastorio