Re: For sale EPO - discount for RBR readers

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Henry Chang wrote:
> I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

<snip>

Dumbasses -

FYI, the work of Lafferty.

Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
Lafferty is Delusional" topics.

Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
agree also.

K. Gringioni
"where's my EPO?"

> Henry Chang wrote:
> > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

> <snip>
>

> Dumbasses -
>

> FYI, the work of Lafferty.
>

> Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
> Lafferty is Delusional" topics.
>

> Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
> when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
> agree also.
>

> K. Gringioni
> "where's my EPO?"

Not from me, although it is flattering that you think it was. I do
occasionally still get inquiries from people (you perhaps?) seeking
Oxyglobin from my Veterinarian wife. It's always best to see your own
treating veterinarian.

And hey! You have a great day!!!

does nyone else think this guy lafferty has gone off the deep end lately.
maybe his 15 minutes of rbr fame has gone to his head. give it a break.

> > Henry Chang wrote:
> > > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

> > <snip>
> >

> > Dumbasses -
> >

> > FYI, the work of Lafferty.
> >

> > Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
> > Lafferty is Delusional" topics.
> >

> > Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
> > when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
> > agree also.
> >

> > K. Gringioni
> > "where's my EPO?"

> Not from me, although it is flattering that you think it was. I do
> occasionally still get inquiries from people (you perhaps?) seeking
> Oxyglobin from my Veterinarian wife. It's always best to see your own
> treating veterinarian.
>
> And hey! You have a great day!!!

"bobby carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> does nyone else think this guy lafferty has gone off the deep end lately.
> maybe his 15 minutes of rbr fame has gone to his head. give it a break.

He's had more then 15 minute of fame. Like a boomerang, throw it out and it
comes back to hit you in the head. Laff provides great entertainment for the
group and fodder for the regulars who enjoy shredding his Lance Obsession.
We went from either for or against to neutral, next either forwards or
backwards, maybe up or down, sideways, in and out, maybe angular, I don't
know what is next, probably the interview on Aug 1st should bring plenty of
fodder for the Lance addicts. Maybe we could go back to talking about
Jeanson for a few minutes.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> Henry Chang wrote:
> > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

> <snip>
>
> Dumbasses -

> At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
> when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong.

Dumbass,
Lawyers are not paid to be unbiased. The more puzzling thing is why ha can't figure that he isn't
getting paid here. I guess it is pro bono. What a guy.

Thanks,
Dumbass