Re: For sale EPO - discount for RBR readers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringioni, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Henry Chang wrote:
    > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

    <snip>

    Dumbasses -

    FYI, the work of Lafferty.

    Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
    Lafferty is Delusional" topics.

    Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
    when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
    agree also.

    K. Gringioni
    "where's my EPO?"

    Tags:

  2. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    > Henry Chang wrote:
    > > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

    > <snip>
    >

    > Dumbasses -
    >

    > FYI, the work of Lafferty.
    >

    > Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
    > Lafferty is Delusional" topics.
    >

    > Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
    > when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
    > agree also.
    >

    > K. Gringioni
    > "where's my EPO?"

    Not from me, although it is flattering that you think it was. I do
    occasionally still get inquiries from people (you perhaps?) seeking
    Oxyglobin from my Veterinarian wife. It's always best to see your own
    treating veterinarian.

    And hey! You have a great day!!!

  3. bobby carter

    bobby carter Guest

    does nyone else think this guy lafferty has gone off the deep end lately.
    maybe his 15 minutes of rbr fame has gone to his head. give it a break.

    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Henry Chang wrote:
    > > > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

    > > <snip>
    > >

    > > Dumbasses -
    > >

    > > FYI, the work of Lafferty.
    > >

    > > Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
    > > Lafferty is Delusional" topics.
    > >

    > > Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
    > > when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
    > > agree also.
    > >

    > > K. Gringioni
    > > "where's my EPO?"

    > Not from me, although it is flattering that you think it was. I do
    > occasionally still get inquiries from people (you perhaps?) seeking
    > Oxyglobin from my Veterinarian wife. It's always best to see your own
    > treating veterinarian.
    >
    > And hey! You have a great day!!!

  4. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "bobby carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > does nyone else think this guy lafferty has gone off the deep end lately.
    > maybe his 15 minutes of rbr fame has gone to his head. give it a break.

    He's had more then 15 minute of fame. Like a boomerang, throw it out and it
    comes back to hit you in the head. Laff provides great entertainment for the
    group and fodder for the regulars who enjoy shredding his Lance Obsession.
    We went from either for or against to neutral, next either forwards or
    backwards, maybe up or down, sideways, in and out, maybe angular, I don't
    know what is next, probably the interview on Aug 1st should bring plenty of
    fodder for the Lance addicts. Maybe we could go back to talking about
    Jeanson for a few minutes.

    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    > > > <snip>
    > > >

    > > > Dumbasses -
    > > >

    > > > FYI, the work of Lafferty.
    > > >

    > > > Not the most imaginitive. Obviously an emotional reaction to "Brian
    > > > Lafferty is Delusional" topics.
    > > >

    > > > Funny. At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
    > > > when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong. I am sure all of you
    > > > agree also.
    > > >

    > > > K. Gringioni
    > > > "where's my EPO?"

    > > Not from me, although it is flattering that you think it was. I do
    > > occasionally still get inquiries from people (you perhaps?) seeking
    > > Oxyglobin from my Veterinarian wife. It's always best to see your own
    > > treating veterinarian.
    > >
    > > And hey! You have a great day!!!

  5. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

    > Henry Chang wrote:
    > > I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

    > <snip>
    >
    > Dumbasses -

    > At the end I even agreed that he clearly is completely unbiased
    > when it comes to the topic of Lance Armstrong.

    Dumbass,
    Lawyers are not paid to be unbiased. The more puzzling thing is why ha can't figure that he isn't
    getting paid here. I guess it is pro bono. What a guy.

    Thanks,
    Dumbass