Re: For those of you who like colored tires...

ntappin wrote:
> They have also been posted here countless times.

Well, Catboy -has- been away from quite some time. I don't think I've
really seen him post since about the time I joined the forums.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)

serious juggling has some of those. they're pretty cool.

--
catinabag1

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Rules!

patsandy100 wrote:
> catinabag scares me

I work at wal-mart and some of the bikes that we sell have tires like
these.

--
hydrophidian

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but, not acceptable for me
to notice it? -Dilbert

I hate people who hate people. When you hate people, I hate you.
-Ugly Mus-tard

They are cool, I wouldn't buy one, but they're cool.
I have never seen them before on here.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!

Brian O. wrote:
> Well, Catboy -has- been away from quite some time. I don't think I've
> really seen him post since about the time I joined the forums.

true but a search for sweetskinz brings up quite a lot, but I guess it
doesn't matter a ton since its already posted.

I remember Veronique Gregoire of Monotreal had one on her BC wheel, it
looked pretty bad ass, and you can get them pretty wide in 20".

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

ntappin wrote:
> They have also been posted here countless times.

Oh, forgive me, I should have endured the agony of wading through the
pile of fecal matter to save your precious time and energy.

Something getting posted more than once in RSU?!?! NEVER!

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

<----The biggest ***** you'll ever meet.

A 700 equates to a 29", right?

--
Into the blue

'ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ghkzzi9g)
'best movie theme tune ever'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe4xqdmm&feature=related)
'imagine' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0finuhtnk&feature=related)
'i must tell ze birds!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwuso7vbze)
'blucher' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9ddajjje4)

Whatever it takes two seconds, while I posted that I did a search myself
to see how much fecal matter needed to be gone through and there was
barely any. Its making the same thread over and over that makes it so
hard to find things with the search function. If it were JC I wouldn't
care but it would be nice if RSU could be a bit more clean.

It would have been faster to find one of the other threads than to
create this post, I found it while I was making the comment, so it
wasn't that deep, I didn't even use anything to narrow my search down
which would have put it even closer to the top (I think it was about
7th down).

I agree with you that the tires are pretty cool but I use the search
quite a bit and I agree it gets annoying a lot of the time which is why
it would be nice if people didn't post double threads.

Anyways sorry for all the *****ing, just venting and unfortunately you
were the random target, next time I will direct my complaints to a newb
instead of a regular forum user.

When did you come back BTW? For a while I was like hey where the hell
did Catboy go then boom you are back. There was someone else too that I
noticed but I forget their ID, I just remember they had a super tilted
saddle.

Into the blue wrote:
> A 700 equates to a 29", right?

Yeah somewhat, it may be too skinny for your rim though. I think that
700x35 is still pretty small, closer to 27 or 28. I think the Klaw was
like 50 something.

--

ntappin wrote:
> There was someone else too that I noticed but I forget their ID, I just
> remember they had a super tilted saddle.

They had a profile wheelset too, right?

I think I know what uni you are talking about.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-

Catboy wrote:

> Something getting posted more than once in RSU?!?! NEVER!

In an ideal world.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/session_061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'Seager'
(http://tinyurl.com/62anrw) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)