General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: For your cooking amusement

Started by pennyaline · · Last activity · 1 post · 218 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 April 2005
Last activity
19 April 2005
Original author
pennyaline
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
218
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Damsel in dis dress said:
    A little birdie told me that Dog3 said:

    I was not aware I was taking anything out on her <shrug>. I wasn't trying
    to be an [censored].

    Michael

    Quoted message said:

    See, she had switched gears, and I'm not sure that you had. She was
    talking about factual information (most likely from experience <EG>😉 about
    the stuff. Your reply sounded like your brain was still attached to the
    urban legend. I don't think you meant any harm. I think you guys were
    just on different rails of the same set of train tracks.

    Yup, that's all it was. Appeared to me that you were taking being caught out
    in UL pretty personally, and that my tasteless (or at least that's what they
    say!) jelly jape got short shrift in response.

    I didn't think you were being an [censored]. I just wanted you to lighten up.

    <and as for my personal life, Damsel, everything is better with peanut
    butter 😉 >

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.