rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: free rotating wheels? [or a coasting machine?]

Started by Andy912912 · · Last activity · 1 post · 278 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 August 2006
Last activity
13 August 2006
Original author
Andy912912
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
278
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just a few days ago I was exhausted from some riding, and I thought,
    "maybe it wouldn't be so hard if a unicycle could coast...hey, yeah! It
    would be good for rolling hops, distance riding, and even going
    downhill when you can't even glide yet! All you'd need is...well, the
    unicycle and the balance you get from being at least a level one! If I
    invented that it would be to find out how those wrenches I use to
    adjust my seat work, I'd make a few adjustments...if I understood or
    had any ideas, it would be able to idle and coast backwards and no more
    hurtin' legs!" And then I was looking for my bike lock key, the lock
    was the type that was ropey, to see if I could tie my uni to my bike
    and just ride there, I told my dad to see if he'd help me find it, when
    I told him, I explained, "'Cause there's no reduction, I wouldn't have
    enough strength to ride then and back"(less explained, he knew what I
    meant) Then he told me about a hub that was still being designed for
    coasting, and I thought, "Hey!That was my idea! How come people invent
    stuff I wanna invent that I've never even heard of!" That was about the
    third time.Anyways, anyone have any ideas on a coasting and backward
    coasting unicycle?

    --
    Andy912912

    Need for (low) speed!Level Bored!Plain Crazy!I reject your reality and
    substitute my own!(Adam, Mythbuster)I now ride for Christ(though I
    always did, now I'm in that group) but I still need my daily dose of
    (low) speed!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andy912912's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12601
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/27964

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.