Re: Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

pmh

Guest
On Apr 3, 10:59 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Since you're so fervid against mountain bikers and so fearful of the
deathrays emitted by cellphones, why don't you encourage mountain
bikers to take cellphones wherever they go & to use them frequently?

PH

On 9 Apr 2007 17:44:23 -0700, "pmh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Apr 3, 10:59 am, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

>Since you're so fervid against mountain bikers and so fearful of the
>deathrays emitted by cellphones, why don't you encourage mountain
>bikers to take cellphones wherever they go & to use them frequently?

Because unlike YOU, I actually care about them. Idiot.

>PH

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande