Re: Frilegh Starts The TPD!!!!!

Barbara Hirsch <[email protected]> writes:

>On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:49:28 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><[email protected]> wrote:

>>I start being able to stop BP and cholesterol medications for my patients as
>>their BMI approaches 20.

>I have been to your site, and if the pictures are of you, you are a
>small Asian man. Asians have lower BMI requirements than Caucasians
>and Blacks. As a matter of fact, recent literature points that Asians
>start having metabolic problems at a BMI of 23.

Were they comparing Asians in Asia with Caucasians in US, or were they
all normalised 3rd gen US citizens with same lifestyle and diet?

I've seen papers which suggest Caucasians start having problems at BMI
23. It's hardly a metabolic problem, but I (Caucasian) start snoring
over a BMI of 21.

>On the other hand, Cal Ripkin and Michael Jordan, when they were
>playing baseball and basketball respectively had BMIs of 27.

Of course, because BMI is calculated from height and weight. The
usual BMI rules don't apply to folk with extra muscle mass.
--
Chris Malcolm [email protected] +44 (0)131 650 3085 DoD #205
School of Informatics, Edinburgh University, 5 Forrest Hill,

On 19 Jul 2003 19:53:56 -0700, [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD) wrote:

>> > Please, no more posting drunk, Lew(d).

>> People who post insults anonymously = cowards.

>Sounds personal to me. You and Mu should go outside and settle it.
>
>--
>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

I don't fight drunks or morons.

Why would I take on a drunken moron then?

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:21:06 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Could you recommend a weight training program for me?
>>

>Yeah, SUT/Roose/whoever,

Mu, the name is Mu.

>try to back away from your fantasy world created
>through the internet, and do some pushups. When you can do 100 without
>stopping, perhaps you'll be ready to fix what ails you.

Pushups fix things? Is that your exercise "advice". Pushups by the
hundreds?

That's it?

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

"*Mu*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:21:06 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Could you recommend a weight training program for me?
> >>

> >Yeah, SUT/Roose/whoever,

> Mu, the name is Mu.
>
> >try to back away from your fantasy world created
> >through the internet, and do some pushups. When you can do 100 without
> >stopping, perhaps you'll be ready to fix what ails you.

> Pushups fix things? Is that your exercise "advice". Pushups by the
> hundreds?
>
> That's it?

For you that's it. Baby steps.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:42:13 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Pushups fix things? Is that your exercise "advice". Pushups by the
>> hundreds?
>>
>> That's it?
>>

>For you that's it. Baby steps.

ok, I did the pushups. Can I use one of those dummybells now? Fast or
slow?

You're going to make me Hyoooooge with all this wonderful exercises.

Are you a trainer?

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

"! MU !" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:42:13 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Pushups fix things? Is that your exercise "advice". Pushups by the
> >> hundreds?
> >>
> >> That's it?
> >>

> >For you that's it. Baby steps.

> ok, I did the pushups. Can I use one of those dummybells now? Fast or
> slow?

I'm still waiting for you to wander off into your diatribe of how you are a
trainer to the stars.

Once you admit there is a problem, then you can work on fixing it.

JC Der Koenig wrote:

> "! MU !" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > >For you that's it. Baby steps.

> > ok, I did the pushups. Can I use one of those dummybells now? Fast or
> > slow?
> >

> I'm still waiting for you to wander off into your diatribe of how you are a
> trainer to the stars.

Maybe you should accuse him of being a high school PE teacher.
That really hurts a guy...

Lyle

"Lyle McDonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> >
> > "! MU !" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > ok, I did the pushups. Can I use one of those dummybells now? Fast or
> > > slow?
> > >

> > I'm still waiting for you to wander off into your diatribe of how you

are a
> > trainer to the stars.

> Maybe you should accuse him of being a high school PE teacher.
> That really hurts a guy...
>
> Lyle

I believe it's even more cutting to accuse one of being a fitness center
trainer.

"! MU !" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:50:54 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> ok, I did the pushups. Can I use one of those dummybells now? Fast or
> >> slow?
> >>

> >I'm still waiting for you to wander off into your diatribe of how you are

> >trainer to the stars.

> Which ones do you want to know about?

Any.

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:26:01 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Which ones do you want to know about?
>>

>Any.

Okay, how about Kevin Willis?

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

Mu, I tried and praised the diet, I had dialogue with you on it and
once more ask that you remove feuds and flames from ASD. I've been on
that group for seven years and in the cannibal cauldron from time to
time and don't like it. It may be "my Usenet" too, but I didn't join a
support group to battle everyone on it.

I continue to post my menus and progress and that's all as it is
making me some kind of pariah.
I get a lot of pleasure from posting to ASD and am usually as
outspoken as the truth requires but I cannot continue to discuss the
diet there under the circumstances, so in continuing to feud and drag
other groups in you are doing a discredit to the diet.

I'm happy to discuss it here if welcomed. It burns my ass because at
age 72, having lost 86 pounds and kept it off for three years, instead
of respect for my reduction I'm being reduced to rubble.

http://www.angelfire.com/on4/diva_dog/

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:30:56 -0400, ! MU !
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:26:01 GMT, "JC Der Koenig"
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> Which ones do you want to know about?
>>>

>>Any.

>Okay, how about Kevin Willis?

Before I killfile anotherone of your addresses. Who? Are we supposed
to know who this guy is?

I even did a search of the Internet Movie Database and could only come
up with some crew names and some nobodies who acted in a single
picture over five years ago.

This is the best "star" you can come up with?

Barbara Hirsch, Publisher
OBESITY MEDS AND RESEARCH NEWS
The latest in obesity research and weight loss drug development
http://www.obesity-news.com/

*Mu* <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> People who post insults anonymously = cowards.

> >Sounds personal to me. You and Mu should go outside and settle it.
> >
> >--
> >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> I don't fight drunks or morons.
>
> Why would I take on a drunken moron then?

Sorry, but I don't take insults from gutless cowards who post
anonymously seriously.

On 20 Jul 2003 10:48:52 -0700, [email protected] (Diva4) wrote:

>Mu, I tried and praised the diet, I had dialogue with you on it and
>once more ask that you remove feuds and flames from ASD.

I cannot control anything more than my usage of Usenet, Carol; I would
suggest you have this conversation with the regs of ASD too. Including
those that Xpost.

> I've been on
>that group for seven years and in the cannibal cauldron from time to
>time and don't like it. It may be "my Usenet" too, but I didn't join a
>support group to battle everyone on it.

Then don't.

>I continue to post my menus and progress and that's all as it is
>making me some kind of pariah.

Carol, I cannot solve this problem for you. You have a personalized
commitment to ASD which is fine, I suppose.

Having Usenet as part of a personal part of your life will always
carry with it the issues you are experiencing.

>I get a lot of pleasure from posting to ASD and am usually as
>outspoken as the truth requires but I cannot continue to discuss the
>diet there under the circumstances, so in continuing to feud and drag
>other groups in you are doing a discredit to the diet.

Your opinion. Not mine.

>I'm happy to discuss it here if welcomed.

I didn't know that Usenet had such a welcoming procedure.

> It burns my ass because at
>age 72, having lost 86 pounds and kept it off for three years, instead
>of respect for my reduction I'm being reduced to rubble.

Rubble? Usenet credibility? Perhaps you use these terms, I don't.

>http://www.angelfire.com/on4/diva_dog/

Btw, you look great, 72 or 52.

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:36:30 GMT, Barbara Hirsch
<[email protected]> wrote:

>>Okay, how about Kevin Willis?

>Before I killfile anotherone of your addresses. Who? Are we supposed
>to know who this guy is?
>
>I even did a search of the Internet Movie Database and could only come
>up with some crew names and some nobodies who acted in a single
>picture over five years ago.
>
>This is the best "star" you can come up with?

Nope and only a woman would see thee word "star" and immediately come
up with "Hollywood".

lol

And yes, I have prepared your "stars" for stage and screen too.

"Live To Eat? Nyet. Eat To Live!"

*Mu* <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> People who post insults anonymously = cowards.

> >Sounds personal to me. You and Mu should go outside and settle it.
> >
> >--
> >Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> I don't fight drunks or morons.
>
> Why would I take on a drunken moron then?

You could wait until s/he sobers up.

God Bless,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

"Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> :: Roger Zoul wrote:
> ::
> ::: <snip>
>
> ::: Way back when I was in high school, one night after consuming large
> ::: amounts of booze very quickly while having eaten a large meal
> ::: before hand, I ended up on a MacDonalds. Once there, I because so
> ::: drunk that I barfed up the contents of my stomach. For days and
> ::: days, weeks and weeks, months and months, heck, years and years,
> ::: I've been hearing about the huge chuck of undigested beef that
> ::: spewwed out all of MacDonalds floor.
> :::
> ::: Eating does not puree food, Chung.
> ::
> :: *Inhaling* does not puree food :)
>
> Neither does chewing it, boy wonder!

It essentially does if you have a full set of molars. Perhaps you
don't know this because you are a toothless wonder?

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > *Mu* wrote:

> > > And vice-versa.

> > Seeking intelligence is reliability? Quantifying food is the most
> > reliable way of weighing it...?
> >
> > Could you be more exemplary of stupidity?
> >
> > And vice versa...
> >
> > Pastorio

> Ok, so Mu is not degreed in English. I believe Mu meant "conversely".

He probably thinks "Conversely" has to do with athletic shoes.

No one needs a degree in English to write thoughts clearly and
intelligently. One only needs clarity of thought and intelligence.

Shame about that...

Pastorio

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote

> > Same old same old. For weight loss, prisoners of war do just fine. They
> > all lose weight. And it only takes years to get them back to health.

> Last I checked, POWs get less than 2PD.

Why am I skeptical that you checked anything? What a fraud.

I mean you couldn't be bothered to check what those mountain climbers
were eating and they were the reason for your "epiphany" about how the
whole world should live. Some guy have some hard, dry food and the
lightbulb goes off over your head. "Eureka," you shout, "It's *THE*
answer to all mankind's ills. Just eat like those guys do."

Your calculations about rehydration were pure and simple nonsense. Your
"guess" that not much rehydration was going on was even more silly. Both
the marks of a person who has never eaten freeze-dried survival
provisions.

See if you can get your Mu persona to bet me $245 zillion dollars that
you have.

> > This is as good an epitaph for a stupid weight control program as I've
> > seen thus far.
> >
> > Of course quality doesn't matter for weight loss! It only matters for
> > health, survival and avoiding permanent damage to the victims of your
> > 2PoundStarvationDiet.

> See:
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

Right. Same old, same old. Quote yourself to prove that what you say is
good information. Sounds like a wonderful idea. We call it the "Enron
Information System."

Maybe you could get a job in the Iraqui information ministry.

Pastorio