Re: From: Me <[email protected]> Subject: Re: ****er slave apparel for sale from Martin Luther King

NYC XYZ

Guest
JimmyMac wrote:

> OK... I think that eveen all of us who have been adversaries can agree
> on this issue. This is a recumbent newgroup though it seldom resembles
> one. With this post, we have sunk to new lows. I'm not sure that I
> will spend much more time checking in here anymore as ARBR has
> degenerate into cesspool of depravity.

Why don't you just ignore it?

Come on, admit it, it was kinda funny 'cause it was so out there!

> As for the poster, I sugget that he stick his pointed white KKK hat up
> his ass.

Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-*** negress. That'll
convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!
Next to latinas, the best sex I ever had was with black women...and
that's saying a whole lot!!

> We have more than enough "poloitical" problems here without
> his kind entering into the mix.

I hardly count Ed Dolan the Great a problem, much less a political one.

> Poster... find yourself another
> playgoroud ... bigot!!

Don't be bigoted against bigots.

NYC XYZ wrote:
> JimmyMac wrote:
> >

> > OK... I think that eveen all of us who have been adversaries can agree
> > on this issue. This is a recumbent newgroup though it seldom resembles
> > one. With this post, we have sunk to new lows. I'm not sure that I
> > will spend much more time checking in here anymore as ARBR has
> > degenerate into cesspool of depravity.

> Why don't you just ignore it?
>
> Come on, admit it, it was kinda funny 'cause it was so out there!
>
> > As for the poster, I sugget that he stick his pointed white KKK hat up
> > his ass.

> Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-*** negress. That'll
> convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!

just like in vegas - what gos on in vegas stays in vegas.

but u do bring back the girl next door.

NYC XYZ wrote:

> Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-*** negress. That'll
> convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!

just like in vegas - what gos on in vegas stays in vegas.

but u do bring back the girl next door. "nice ass"

NYCXYZ,

It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black I assume that I would
find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
.... All that is said in jest is not a joke. Your subjective view
regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
notion. I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
him unless you have an axe to grind. Don't be bigoted against bigots?
Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here? What
does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
rhetorical question.

JimmyMac

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[....]

> Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-*** negress. That'll
> convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!
> Next to latinas, the best sex I ever had was with black women...and
> that's saying a whole lot!!

Newsgroups trimmed.

My brother once told me that show biz was Jew biz. He was right of course,
but how to explain it?

The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of his
religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
its appeal. The Jew looks at the culture in which he is immersed as an
outsider would look at it and he is able to gain vantage points for
dissecting the society that no insider can. Consequently, the Jew can make
us laugh at ourselves and entertain us in many other ways which we cannot do
for ourselves as easily.

But the relationship is perilous for both. The dominant culture does not
appreciate the sexual libidinous of the Jew. Yes, he is into sex with little
thought for consequences. He is like the Blacks that way. It apparently
never occurs to him that sex is for the sole purpose of procreation and not
for his personal pleasure. But that is the difference between the Jew and
the Christian.

We will laugh at the Jew's sexual proclivities, but we will also reserve
contempt for him too. It is an uneasy relationship to say the least. I think
at bottom it is based on hatred of one for the other. The Jew had better
make us laugh or else!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

JimmyMac wrote:
> NYCXYZ,
>
> It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
> kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black

then paint yourself black they do it all the time in hollywood.

white doem train 94575,

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't consider this ****
funny and it most certainly has nothing to do with recumbents and does
not belong here.

JimmyMac

JimmyMac wrote:
> NYCXYZ,
>
> It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
> kid of nonsense at all funny.

I'm only reminded of that wonderful scene from the Sean Connery and
Micheal Caine classic "The Man Who Would Be King," where they're
listening to all these Afghan (or "Kafiristani") tribesmen talking bad
about their neighbors down the river in the next village, one after
another, and the two British adventurers are just like, uh-huh, what,
they **** in the water? Oh, for shame! Heavens to Betsy, we'll have
to look into it!

> If I were black I assume that I would
> find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
> ... All that is said in jest is not a joke.

Ah, you need to think outside the box, then.

I'm sure the OP wrote in all earnesty, but x-posting to the cycling
groups was odd and hence funny for me. I know the Klan has tried to do
the Adopt A Highway program before...it'll be interesting if they start
having benefit bike rides on 'bents! No more galloping on horses for
them -- this is the 21st Century, hoss!

> Your subjective view
> regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
> to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
> notion.

Damn, we need to get *you* a big-butt fat-*** negress! =)

Lighten up -- uh, or, rather, get in touch with your dark side...then
you'll see why nothing makes for African-American enfranchisement in
the US like lots of black girl sex -- hot damn!!

> I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
> having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
> alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
> reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
> him unless you have an axe to grind.

Hehe...never mind. You said "Ed Dolan" and "axe" in the same sentence!
Hehehe....

> Don't be bigoted against bigots?
> Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
> that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here?

You can certainly just ignore it. Easiest thing to do. A real
time-saver, too.

And yeah, leave the bigots alone if you really think bigotry such a
terrible thing. Pity the fool; you score no points against the village
drunk.

> What
> does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
> rhetorical question.

Hey, aren't we against diamond-frames around here? Since we need the
numbers, let's not discriminate against anyone walking through the
door!

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Newsgroups trimmed.

Why, you like the prepubescent look of Brazilian wax?

> My brother once told me that show biz was Jew biz. He was right of course,
> but how to explain it?

Juergen Prochnow inadvertently explains on the commentary track of "Das
Boot" how Hollywood is full of Jews...at a screening him and Petersen
the director were sweating bricks over how the suits would find the
film.

> The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of his
> religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
> its appeal.

Amazing all you monotheistic morons take after this Semitic religion
that itself was a rip-off the Sumerian heritage and yet keep blasting
the Jews, most of whom are just white people!

> The Jew looks at the culture in which he is immersed as an
> outsider would look at it and he is able to gain vantage points for
> dissecting the society that no insider can. Consequently, the Jew can make
> us laugh at ourselves and entertain us in many other ways which we cannot do
> for ourselves as easily.

Jewish women are sexy, too. I think it's that Middle Eastern thickness
in their womanly parts.

> But the relationship is perilous for both. The dominant culture does not
> appreciate the sexual libidinous of the Jew. Yes, he is into sex with little
> thought for consequences. He is like the Blacks that way. It apparently
> never occurs to him that sex is for the sole purpose of procreation and not
> for his personal pleasure. But that is the difference between the Jew and
> the Christian.

Are you nuts -- have you never seen "The Passion of Saint Teresa"??

Wow, what a beautiful sculpture...madonna and *****!

> We will laugh at the Jew's sexual proclivities, but we will also reserve
> contempt for him too. It is an uneasy relationship to say the least. I think
> at bottom it is based on hatred of one for the other. The Jew had better
> make us laugh or else!

Jews and blacks are behind the overwhelming majority of humor in the
US.

And you'll be speaking Chinese pretty soon, too.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

BTW, any Hmong 'bent riders up there giving me grief?

NYC XYZ

See y intersperesed comment...

Ah, you need to think outside the box, then.

.... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
thinking outside the box.

I'm sure the OP wrote in all earnesty, but x-posting to the cycling
groups was odd and hence funny for me. I know the Klan has tried to do
the Adopt A Highway program before...it'll be interesting if they start
having benefit bike rides on 'bents! No more galloping on horses for
them -- this is the 21st Century, hoss!

> Your subjective view
> regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
> to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
> notion.

Damn, we need to get *you* a big-butt fat-*** negress! =)

Lighten up -- uh, or, rather, get in touch with your dark side...then
you'll see why nothing makes for African-American enfranchisement in
the US like lots of black girl sex -- hot damn!!

.... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
Need I say any more?

> I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
> having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
> alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
> reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
> him unless you have an axe to grind.

Hehe...never mind. You said "Ed Dolan" and "axe" in the same sentence!
Hehehe....

.... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

> Don't be bigoted against bigots?
> Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
> that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here?

You can certainly just ignore it. Easiest thing to do. A real
time-saver, too.

.... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

And yeah, leave the bigots alone if you really think bigotry such a
terrible thing. Pity the fool; you score no points against the village
drunk.

.... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

> What
> does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
> rhetorical question.

Hey, aren't we against diamond-frames around here? Since we need the
numbers, let's not discriminate against anyone walking through the
door!

.... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
assumption. I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
bikes for different reasons. I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles. I don't
feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

I think I will take leave this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
wonder why there are moderated forums?

JimmyMac

JimmyMac wrote:
> NYC XYZ
>
> See y intersperesed comment...

I would, if I knew what the Devil you mean!

> ... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
> thinking outside the box.

Thinking outside of the box means thinking beyond black and white, Mac
ol' boy.

> ... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
> Need I say any more?

Talk is cheap. What you need to do is get yourself a nice big-butt
fat-*** negress for a day and a night -- especially if you're married!
You need to broaden your horizons -- helps you think out of the box and
all.

> ... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

Hell, anything regarding Ed Dolan is 'bent related, didn't you know?
And it's always political with him...MN's best-kept secret, he is!

> ... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

'S okay, out of sight, out of mind for me, as you know.

> ... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

Non sequitor -- but now that you mention it, bigotry is a symptom, and
is a catalyst too. 9/11 can only have positive effects in the
long-run.

> ... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
> assumption.

My, how humorlessly like Ed Dolan the Great you do sound!

> I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
> bikes for different reasons.

As I expect to myself soon!

So tell me, what do you think of a $3K SMGTe?

> I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
> two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles.

Well, I logged over 700 miles in a little under three months myself,
and that's only 'cause I wasn't riding every day.

> I don't
> feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
> community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
> we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
> through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

Big-butt fat-*** women on bikes for all!

> I think I will take leave this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
> wonder why there are moderated forums?

No, Freud's already covered that with his observation that civilization
needs repression and pretense.

> JimmyMac

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
>> The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of
>> his
>> religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
>> its appeal.

> Amazing all you monotheistic morons take after this Semitic religion
> that itself was a rip-off the Sumerian heritage and yet keep blasting
> the Jews, most of whom are just white people!

Christianity is not as related to the Jews as you imagine it to be.
Christianity went West and lost much of its Jewish heritage, and a good
thing too. The Jewish religion is a tribal religion of the Jewish people. It
in no way has any possibility of becoming a universal religion. That honor
is reserved for Christianity.

By the way, the Jews are Semites, the same as the Arabs.
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Christianity is not as related to the Jews as you imagine it to be.

Jee, when Yeshua didn't object to being called a Rabbi, I would've
thought that settled it.

> Christianity went West and lost much of its Jewish heritage, and a good
> thing too.

Heheh...now it's just paganism by another name!

> The Jewish religion is a tribal religion of the Jewish people. It
> in no way has any possibility of becoming a universal religion. That honor
> is reserved for Christianity.

Haha...it took x-tianity and islam to make universal the localized
Canaanite holocaust of the Old Testament!

> By the way, the Jews are Semites, the same as the Arabs.
> [...]

I told you so.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

You should read "******'s Jewish Soldiers" -- won a military history
award.

> NYC XYZ & JimmyMac wrote:

> See my intersperesed comments...

I would, if I knew what the Devil you mean!

--> Corrected ... meant "my"

> ... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
> thinking outside the box.

Thinking outside of the box means thinking beyond black and white, Mac
ol' boy.

--> What's your point? As a white or black person or even as neither,
an ethnic slur is an ethnic slur no matter what spin you put on it.

> ... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
> Need I say any more?

Talk is cheap. What you need to do is get yourself a nice big-butt
fat-*** negress for a day and a night -- especially if you're married!
You need to broaden your horizons -- helps you think out of the box and
all.

--> Sorry to disappoint, but I made a commitment (a marrigae vow) to a
waoman that I happen to love. Why can't you wrap you head around that
elementary concept ... to moral for you? What I don't need is you
opinion as to what I do need.

> ... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

Hell, anything regarding Ed Dolan is 'bent related, didn't you know?
And it's always political with him...MN's best-kept secret, he is!

--> I never brought up Ed Dolan. You did. This was about an ethnic
slur and that has nothing to to recumbents, a rudimentary concept that
eludes your poor powers of perception.. I REPEAT. This subject matter
is not recumbent related and this is a recumbent news group or at least
it onc was..

> ... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

'S okay, out of sight, out of mind for me, as you know.

> ... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

Non sequitor -- but now that you mention it, bigotry is a symptom, and
is a catalyst too. 9/11 can only have positive effects in the
long-run.

--> I asked you a question. Non sequitor is not a question but rather
stating, as a conclusion, something that does not strictly follow from
the premise. Since you are into logical fallacies, your 9/11 comment
that immediatedly followed is known a red herring or the introduction
of irrelevant facts or arguments to distract from the question at hand.

> ... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
> assumption.

My, how humorlessly like Ed Dolan the Great you do sound!

--> Whatever.

> I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
> bikes for different reasons.

As I expect to myself soon!

So tell me, what do you think of a $3K SMGTe?

--> Why do you want my opinion as you seem not to value it anyways?

> I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
> two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles.

Well, I logged over 700 miles in a little under three months myself,
and that's only 'cause I wasn't riding every day.

--> I don't ride everday and I don't ride 4 or 5 months out of the year
either, but his isn't a contest.

> I don't
> feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
> community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
> we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
> through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

Big-butt fat-*** women on bikes for all!

--> Translation ... hedonism.

> I think I will take leave of this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
> wonder why there are moderated forums?

No, Freud's already covered that with his observation that civilization
needs repression and pretense.

--> Preferable to unbridaled libidinous amoral conduct.

JimmyMac

On 15 Jan 2006 16:08:17 -0800, "JimmyMac" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>NYCXYZ,
>
>It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
>kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black I assume that I would
>find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
>... All that is said in jest is not a joke. Your subjective view
>regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
>to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
>notion. I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
>having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
>alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
>reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
>him unless you have an axe to grind. Don't be bigoted against bigots?
>Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
>that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here? What
>does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
>rhetorical question.
>
>JimmyMac

Hi Jim.

These types of posts are the lowest form of troll activity, as far as
I am concerned. At least the idiots who create them make sure their
garbage is visable in the header, making it clear that the message is
both offensive and authored by a jack ass without bothering the reader
to check the message itself.

Another group I used to frequent became a target for some of these
jerks, and became inundated with hundreds of very vile posts in a very
short time. This is the last thing we want to happen here. This is
certainly a case worthy of reporting as abuse to ISP providers, but
like most trolls they usually dry up & head for more fertile waters
when not fed.

Indiana Mike

My apologies for propogating the vile subject line in my first
response in this thread. I fired my response without thinking, and
failed to change the subject.

While I do not think this sort of **** is worth much response, I hope
those who feel compelled to chastise the original poster will remember
to alter the subject line (as I failed to do last time) so as not to
increase the unpleasent exposure.

Indiana Mike

JimmyMac wrote:

> --> What's your point? As a white or black person or even as neither,
> an ethnic slur is an ethnic slur no matter what spin you put on it.

Uh, that you need to relax. I mean, you ride a 'bent, don't you?

> --> Sorry to disappoint, but I made a commitment (a marrigae vow) to a
> waoman that I happen to love. Why can't you wrap you head around that
> elementary concept ... to moral for you? What I don't need is you
> opinion as to what I do need.

It's not my opinion you need -- all you need is to relax. I'm sure
it'll help your marriage.

> --> I never brought up Ed Dolan. You did. This was about an ethnic
> slur and that has nothing to to recumbents, a rudimentary concept that
> eludes your poor powers of perception.. I REPEAT. This subject matter
> is not recumbent related and this is a recumbent news group or at least
> it onc was..

Hehehe...joke, man, joke! Goodness, but even Dolan's more good-humored
than you.

> --> I asked you a question. Non sequitor is not a question but rather
> stating, as a conclusion, something that does not strictly follow from
> the premise. Since you are into logical fallacies, your 9/11 comment
> that immediatedly followed is known a red herring or the introduction
> of irrelevant facts or arguments to distract from the question at hand.

I'm surprised you ride bikes at all. Don't sound like a free spirit at
all.

> --> Whatever.

However, you still need to relax.

> --> Why do you want my opinion as you seem not to value it anyways?

Wow, you either had too much to drink -- or you need to drink more!

> --> I don't ride everday and I don't ride 4 or 5 months out of the year
> either, but his isn't a contest.

No it isn't, so just relax there, pal. No one's gonna make you enjoy
some sexxxy black girl if you don't want to!

> --> Translation ... hedonism.

Traduttore traditore!

> --> Preferable to unbridaled libidinous amoral conduct.

Now you've done it! Time to check up on that chocolate fudge cake....