Re: From: Me <[email protected]> Subject: Re: nigger slave apparel for sale from Martin Luther King

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by NYC XYZ, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    JimmyMac wrote:

    > OK... I think that eveen all of us who have been adversaries can agree
    > on this issue. This is a recumbent newgroup though it seldom resembles
    > one. With this post, we have sunk to new lows. I'm not sure that I
    > will spend much more time checking in here anymore as ARBR has
    > degenerate into cesspool of depravity.

    Why don't you just ignore it?

    Come on, admit it, it was kinda funny 'cause it was so out there!

    > As for the poster, I sugget that he stick his pointed white KKK hat up
    > his ass.

    Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-tit negress. That'll
    convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!
    Next to latinas, the best sex I ever had was with black women...and
    that's saying a whole lot!!

    > We have more than enough "poloitical" problems here without
    > his kind entering into the mix.

    I hardly count Ed Dolan the Great a problem, much less a political one.

    > Poster... find yourself another
    > playgoroud ... bigot!!

    Don't be bigoted against bigots.

    > JimmyMac

    Tags:

  2. NYC XYZ wrote:
    > JimmyMac wrote:
    > >

    > > OK... I think that eveen all of us who have been adversaries can agree
    > > on this issue. This is a recumbent newgroup though it seldom resembles
    > > one. With this post, we have sunk to new lows. I'm not sure that I
    > > will spend much more time checking in here anymore as ARBR has
    > > degenerate into cesspool of depravity.

    > Why don't you just ignore it?
    >
    > Come on, admit it, it was kinda funny 'cause it was so out there!
    >
    > > As for the poster, I sugget that he stick his pointed white KKK hat up
    > > his ass.

    > Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-tit negress. That'll
    > convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!

    just like in vegas - what gos on in vegas stays in vegas.

    but u do bring back the girl next door.

  3. NYC XYZ wrote:

    > Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-tit negress. That'll
    > convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!

    just like in vegas - what gos on in vegas stays in vegas.

    but u do bring back the girl next door. "nice ass"

  4. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    NYCXYZ,

    It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
    kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black I assume that I would
    find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
    .... All that is said in jest is not a joke. Your subjective view
    regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
    to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
    notion. I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
    having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
    alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
    reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
    him unless you have an axe to grind. Don't be bigoted against bigots?
    Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
    that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here? What
    does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
    rhetorical question.

    JimmyMac

  5. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    [....]

    > Silly, why don't you wish him a big-butt fat-tit negress. That'll
    > convert him like nothing will -- once you go black, you don't go back!
    > Next to latinas, the best sex I ever had was with black women...and
    > that's saying a whole lot!!

    Newsgroups trimmed.

    My brother once told me that show biz was Jew biz. He was right of course,
    but how to explain it?

    The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of his
    religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
    its appeal. The Jew looks at the culture in which he is immersed as an
    outsider would look at it and he is able to gain vantage points for
    dissecting the society that no insider can. Consequently, the Jew can make
    us laugh at ourselves and entertain us in many other ways which we cannot do
    for ourselves as easily.

    But the relationship is perilous for both. The dominant culture does not
    appreciate the sexual libidinous of the Jew. Yes, he is into sex with little
    thought for consequences. He is like the Blacks that way. It apparently
    never occurs to him that sex is for the sole purpose of procreation and not
    for his personal pleasure. But that is the difference between the Jew and
    the Christian.

    We will laugh at the Jew's sexual proclivities, but we will also reserve
    contempt for him too. It is an uneasy relationship to say the least. I think
    at bottom it is based on hatred of one for the other. The Jew had better
    make us laugh or else!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  6. JimmyMac wrote:
    > NYCXYZ,
    >
    > It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
    > kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black

    then paint yourself black they do it all the time in hollywood.

  7. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    white doem train 94575,

    I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't consider this crap
    funny and it most certainly has nothing to do with recumbents and does
    not belong here.

    JimmyMac

  8. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    JimmyMac wrote:
    > NYCXYZ,
    >
    > It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
    > kid of nonsense at all funny.

    I'm only reminded of that wonderful scene from the Sean Connery and
    Micheal Caine classic "The Man Who Would Be King," where they're
    listening to all these Afghan (or "Kafiristani") tribesmen talking bad
    about their neighbors down the river in the next village, one after
    another, and the two British adventurers are just like, uh-huh, what,
    they piss in the water? Oh, for shame! Heavens to Betsy, we'll have
    to look into it!

    > If I were black I assume that I would
    > find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
    > ... All that is said in jest is not a joke.

    Ah, you need to think outside the box, then.

    I'm sure the OP wrote in all earnesty, but x-posting to the cycling
    groups was odd and hence funny for me. I know the Klan has tried to do
    the Adopt A Highway program before...it'll be interesting if they start
    having benefit bike rides on 'bents! No more galloping on horses for
    them -- this is the 21st Century, hoss!

    > Your subjective view
    > regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
    > to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
    > notion.

    Damn, we need to get *you* a big-butt fat-tit negress! =)

    Lighten up -- uh, or, rather, get in touch with your dark side...then
    you'll see why nothing makes for African-American enfranchisement in
    the US like lots of black girl sex -- hot damn!!

    > I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
    > having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
    > alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
    > reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
    > him unless you have an axe to grind.

    Hehe...never mind. You said "Ed Dolan" and "axe" in the same sentence!
    Hehehe....

    > Don't be bigoted against bigots?
    > Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
    > that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here?

    You can certainly just ignore it. Easiest thing to do. A real
    time-saver, too.

    And yeah, leave the bigots alone if you really think bigotry such a
    terrible thing. Pity the fool; you score no points against the village
    drunk.

    > What
    > does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
    > rhetorical question.

    Hey, aren't we against diamond-frames around here? Since we need the
    numbers, let's not discriminate against anyone walking through the
    door!

    > JimmyMac

  9. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    > Newsgroups trimmed.

    Why, you like the prepubescent look of Brazilian wax?

    > My brother once told me that show biz was Jew biz. He was right of course,
    > but how to explain it?

    Juergen Prochnow inadvertently explains on the commentary track of "Das
    Boot" how Hollywood is full of Jews...at a screening him and Petersen
    the director were sweating bricks over how the suits would find the
    film.

    > The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of his
    > religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
    > its appeal.

    Amazing all you monotheistic morons take after this Semitic religion
    that itself was a rip-off the Sumerian heritage and yet keep blasting
    the Jews, most of whom are just white people!

    > The Jew looks at the culture in which he is immersed as an
    > outsider would look at it and he is able to gain vantage points for
    > dissecting the society that no insider can. Consequently, the Jew can make
    > us laugh at ourselves and entertain us in many other ways which we cannot do
    > for ourselves as easily.

    Jewish women are sexy, too. I think it's that Middle Eastern thickness
    in their womanly parts.

    > But the relationship is perilous for both. The dominant culture does not
    > appreciate the sexual libidinous of the Jew. Yes, he is into sex with little
    > thought for consequences. He is like the Blacks that way. It apparently
    > never occurs to him that sex is for the sole purpose of procreation and not
    > for his personal pleasure. But that is the difference between the Jew and
    > the Christian.

    Are you nuts -- have you never seen "The Passion of Saint Teresa"??

    Wow, what a beautiful sculpture...madonna and whore!

    > We will laugh at the Jew's sexual proclivities, but we will also reserve
    > contempt for him too. It is an uneasy relationship to say the least. I think
    > at bottom it is based on hatred of one for the other. The Jew had better
    > make us laugh or else!

    Jews and blacks are behind the overwhelming majority of humor in the
    US.

    And you'll be speaking Chinese pretty soon, too.

    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    > aka
    > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    BTW, any Hmong 'bent riders up there giving me grief?

  10. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    NYC XYZ

    See y intersperesed comment...

    Ah, you need to think outside the box, then.

    .... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
    thinking outside the box.

    I'm sure the OP wrote in all earnesty, but x-posting to the cycling
    groups was odd and hence funny for me. I know the Klan has tried to do
    the Adopt A Highway program before...it'll be interesting if they start
    having benefit bike rides on 'bents! No more galloping on horses for
    them -- this is the 21st Century, hoss!

    > Your subjective view
    > regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
    > to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
    > notion.

    Damn, we need to get *you* a big-butt fat-tit negress! =)

    Lighten up -- uh, or, rather, get in touch with your dark side...then
    you'll see why nothing makes for African-American enfranchisement in
    the US like lots of black girl sex -- hot damn!!

    .... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
    Need I say any more?

    > I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
    > having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
    > alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
    > reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
    > him unless you have an axe to grind.

    Hehe...never mind. You said "Ed Dolan" and "axe" in the same sentence!
    Hehehe....

    .... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

    > Don't be bigoted against bigots?
    > Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
    > that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here?

    You can certainly just ignore it. Easiest thing to do. A real
    time-saver, too.

    .... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

    And yeah, leave the bigots alone if you really think bigotry such a
    terrible thing. Pity the fool; you score no points against the village
    drunk.

    .... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

    > What
    > does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
    > rhetorical question.

    Hey, aren't we against diamond-frames around here? Since we need the
    numbers, let's not discriminate against anyone walking through the
    door!

    .... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
    assumption. I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
    bikes for different reasons. I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
    two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles. I don't
    feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
    community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
    we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
    through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

    I think I will take leave this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
    wonder why there are moderated forums?

    JimmyMac

  11. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    JimmyMac wrote:
    > NYC XYZ
    >
    > See y intersperesed comment...

    I would, if I knew what the Devil you mean!

    > ... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
    > thinking outside the box.

    Thinking outside of the box means thinking beyond black and white, Mac
    ol' boy.

    > ... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
    > Need I say any more?

    Talk is cheap. What you need to do is get yourself a nice big-butt
    fat-tit negress for a day and a night -- especially if you're married!
    You need to broaden your horizons -- helps you think out of the box and
    all.

    > ... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

    Hell, anything regarding Ed Dolan is 'bent related, didn't you know?
    And it's always political with him...MN's best-kept secret, he is!

    > ... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

    'S okay, out of sight, out of mind for me, as you know.

    > ... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

    Non sequitor -- but now that you mention it, bigotry is a symptom, and
    is a catalyst too. 9/11 can only have positive effects in the
    long-run.

    > ... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
    > assumption.

    My, how humorlessly like Ed Dolan the Great you do sound!

    > I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
    > bikes for different reasons.

    As I expect to myself soon!

    So tell me, what do you think of a $3K SMGTe?

    > I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
    > two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles.

    Well, I logged over 700 miles in a little under three months myself,
    and that's only 'cause I wasn't riding every day.

    > I don't
    > feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
    > community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
    > we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
    > through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

    Big-butt fat-tit women on bikes for all!

    > I think I will take leave this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
    > wonder why there are moderated forums?

    No, Freud's already covered that with his observation that civilization
    needs repression and pretense.

    > JimmyMac

  12. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Edward Dolan wrote:

    [...]
    >> The Jew stands outside the dominant culture of this country by virtue of
    >> his
    >> religion, a very Eastern religion and one that is primitive and tribal in
    >> its appeal.

    > Amazing all you monotheistic morons take after this Semitic religion
    > that itself was a rip-off the Sumerian heritage and yet keep blasting
    > the Jews, most of whom are just white people!

    Christianity is not as related to the Jews as you imagine it to be.
    Christianity went West and lost much of its Jewish heritage, and a good
    thing too. The Jewish religion is a tribal religion of the Jewish people. It
    in no way has any possibility of becoming a universal religion. That honor
    is reserved for Christianity.

    By the way, the Jews are Semites, the same as the Arabs.
    [...]

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  13. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    > Christianity is not as related to the Jews as you imagine it to be.

    Jee, when Yeshua didn't object to being called a Rabbi, I would've
    thought that settled it.

    > Christianity went West and lost much of its Jewish heritage, and a good
    > thing too.

    Heheh...now it's just paganism by another name!

    > The Jewish religion is a tribal religion of the Jewish people. It
    > in no way has any possibility of becoming a universal religion. That honor
    > is reserved for Christianity.

    Haha...it took x-tianity and islam to make universal the localized
    Canaanite holocaust of the Old Testament!

    > By the way, the Jews are Semites, the same as the Arabs.
    > [...]

    I told you so.

    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    > aka
    > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    You should read "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" -- won a military history
    award.

  14. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    > NYC XYZ & JimmyMac wrote:

    > See my intersperesed comments...

    I would, if I knew what the Devil you mean!

    --> Corrected ... meant "my"

    > ... Since I'm not black, it should be obvious that I could only be
    > thinking outside the box.

    Thinking outside of the box means thinking beyond black and white, Mac
    ol' boy.

    --> What's your point? As a white or black person or even as neither,
    an ethnic slur is an ethnic slur no matter what spin you put on it.

    > ... If I were single, we might discuss this further, but I am married.
    > Need I say any more?

    Talk is cheap. What you need to do is get yourself a nice big-butt
    fat-tit negress for a day and a night -- especially if you're married!
    You need to broaden your horizons -- helps you think out of the box and
    all.

    --> Sorry to disappoint, but I made a commitment (a marrigae vow) to a
    waoman that I happen to love. Why can't you wrap you head around that
    elementary concept ... to moral for you? What I don't need is you
    opinion as to what I do need.

    > ... I REPEAT. This subject matter is not recumbent related.

    Hell, anything regarding Ed Dolan is 'bent related, didn't you know?
    And it's always political with him...MN's best-kept secret, he is!

    --> I never brought up Ed Dolan. You did. This was about an ethnic
    slur and that has nothing to to recumbents, a rudimentary concept that
    eludes your poor powers of perception.. I REPEAT. This subject matter
    is not recumbent related and this is a recumbent news group or at least
    it onc was..

    > ... You are right and I will probably have to ignore you as well.

    'S okay, out of sight, out of mind for me, as you know.

    > ... And you think bigotry is a positive thing?

    Non sequitor -- but now that you mention it, bigotry is a symptom, and
    is a catalyst too. 9/11 can only have positive effects in the
    long-run.

    --> I asked you a question. Non sequitor is not a question but rather
    stating, as a conclusion, something that does not strictly follow from
    the premise. Since you are into logical fallacies, your 9/11 comment
    that immediatedly followed is known a red herring or the introduction
    of irrelevant facts or arguments to distract from the question at hand.

    > ... You are one myopic visionary. You are short-sighted in your
    > assumption.

    My, how humorlessly like Ed Dolan the Great you do sound!

    --> Whatever.

    > I ride both a diamond frame and a recumbent and enjoy both
    > bikes for different reasons.

    As I expect to myself soon!

    So tell me, what do you think of a $3K SMGTe?

    --> Why do you want my opinion as you seem not to value it anyways?

    > I rode more that 11,000 miles in the past
    > two years and rode both bikes about an equal number of miles.

    Well, I logged over 700 miles in a little under three months myself,
    and that's only 'cause I wasn't riding every day.

    --> I don't ride everday and I don't ride 4 or 5 months out of the year
    either, but his isn't a contest.

    > I don't
    > feel that there is any place for platform prejudice in the cycling
    > community. I subscribe to the notion that we should be united by what
    > we do ... not divided by what we do it on. That's what I call unity
    > through diversity. I believe in camaraderie. What do you believe in?

    Big-butt fat-tit women on bikes for all!

    --> Translation ... hedonism.

    > I think I will take leave of this off-topic racist nonsense. Is it any
    > wonder why there are moderated forums?

    No, Freud's already covered that with his observation that civilization
    needs repression and pretense.

    --> Preferable to unbridaled libidinous amoral conduct.

    JimmyMac

  15. Mike Rice

    Mike Rice Guest

    On 15 Jan 2006 16:08:17 -0800, "JimmyMac" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >NYCXYZ,
    >
    >It is difficult for me to ignore bigotry and frankly I don't find this
    >kid of nonsense at all funny. If I were black I assume that I would
    >find it even less amusing. As a good black friend of mine often says
    >... All that is said in jest is not a joke. Your subjective view
    >regarding the quality of ethnic-linked sexual experiences has nothing
    >to do with ethnic denigration, so I don't know why you introduced this
    >notion. I refer you to my previous post regarding this subject matter
    >having nothing to do with recumbents. This is not alt.rec.bigotry or
    >alt.rec.ehtnic.sexual.experiences. I did not mention Ed Dolan in
    >reference to political problems, so I am not sure why you referred to
    >him unless you have an axe to grind. Don't be bigoted against bigots?
    >Are you suggesting that we should be tolerant of bigotry on ARBR or
    >that it should even be part and parcel of what is discussed here? What
    >does bigotry have to do with recumbents? Never mind. That was a
    >rhetorical question.
    >
    >JimmyMac

    Hi Jim.

    These types of posts are the lowest form of troll activity, as far as
    I am concerned. At least the idiots who create them make sure their
    garbage is visable in the header, making it clear that the message is
    both offensive and authored by a jack ass without bothering the reader
    to check the message itself.

    Another group I used to frequent became a target for some of these
    jerks, and became inundated with hundreds of very vile posts in a very
    short time. This is the last thing we want to happen here. This is
    certainly a case worthy of reporting as abuse to ISP providers, but
    like most trolls they usually dry up & head for more fertile waters
    when not fed.

    Indiana Mike

  16. Mike Rice

    Mike Rice Guest

    My apologies for propogating the vile subject line in my first
    response in this thread. I fired my response without thinking, and
    failed to change the subject.

    While I do not think this sort of crap is worth much response, I hope
    those who feel compelled to chastise the original poster will remember
    to alter the subject line (as I failed to do last time) so as not to
    increase the unpleasent exposure.

    Indiana Mike

  17. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    JimmyMac wrote:

    > --> What's your point? As a white or black person or even as neither,
    > an ethnic slur is an ethnic slur no matter what spin you put on it.

    Uh, that you need to relax. I mean, you ride a 'bent, don't you?

    > --> Sorry to disappoint, but I made a commitment (a marrigae vow) to a
    > waoman that I happen to love. Why can't you wrap you head around that
    > elementary concept ... to moral for you? What I don't need is you
    > opinion as to what I do need.

    It's not my opinion you need -- all you need is to relax. I'm sure
    it'll help your marriage.

    > --> I never brought up Ed Dolan. You did. This was about an ethnic
    > slur and that has nothing to to recumbents, a rudimentary concept that
    > eludes your poor powers of perception.. I REPEAT. This subject matter
    > is not recumbent related and this is a recumbent news group or at least
    > it onc was..

    Hehehe...joke, man, joke! Goodness, but even Dolan's more good-humored
    than you.

    > --> I asked you a question. Non sequitor is not a question but rather
    > stating, as a conclusion, something that does not strictly follow from
    > the premise. Since you are into logical fallacies, your 9/11 comment
    > that immediatedly followed is known a red herring or the introduction
    > of irrelevant facts or arguments to distract from the question at hand.

    I'm surprised you ride bikes at all. Don't sound like a free spirit at
    all.

    > --> Whatever.

    However, you still need to relax.

    > --> Why do you want my opinion as you seem not to value it anyways?

    Wow, you either had too much to drink -- or you need to drink more!

    > --> I don't ride everday and I don't ride 4 or 5 months out of the year
    > either, but his isn't a contest.

    No it isn't, so just relax there, pal. No one's gonna make you enjoy
    some sexxxy black girl if you don't want to!

    > --> Translation ... hedonism.

    Traduttore traditore!

    > --> Preferable to unbridaled libidinous amoral conduct.

    Now you've done it! Time to check up on that chocolate fudge cake....