Re: [FS] 16-gram carbon fibre bottle cages

Simonb

Guest
Pete Biggs wrote:
> For sale:
>
> 2 x Carbon Concepts bottle cages. Extremely lightweight high-gloss
> monocoque. Fitted & tested, otherwise unused.
>
> Note: Might not be possible to use /two/ of these if your braze-ons
> are particularly close toghether.
>
> £22 each including postage. Picture available on request.
>
> Please email: p[at]biggs[dot]tc

Where do you get all this stuff from, Pete?

Simonb wrote:
> Pete Biggs wrote:
>> For sale:
>>
>> 2 x Carbon Concepts bottle cages. Extremely lightweight high-gloss
>> monocoque. Fitted & tested, otherwise unused.
>>
>> Note: Might not be possible to use /two/ of these if your braze-ons
>> are particularly close toghether.
>>
>> £22 each including postage. Picture available on request.
>>
>> Please email: p[at]biggs[dot]tc

> Where do you get all this stuff from, Pete?

All what stuff? :) ...Probably the same sort of places that you buy
your stuff from.

These cages I bought for myself off eBay in a moment of madness but can't
use both with my braze-ons (150mm from one lower braze-on to the other
lower braze-on). I don't feel it's fair to return them as they were
removed from packaging and tried-out.

Pic now at: http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/readerads.asp?id=6

~PB