Recumbent bicycles ยท Public discussion

Re: FS: Lightly Used Bacchetta Giro

Started by Tony ยท ยท Last activity ยท 1 post ยท 1,080 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
30 March 2004
Last activity
30 March 2004
Original author
Tony
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,080
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Tom Sherman said:

    If I recall correctly, you said something very much like this about a
    year and a half ago. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Face it, you have an incurable case of
    recumbitis (along with several other people who post here).

    "Hi, my name is Tony, and I'm a recumbent junkie..."

    Hope you're doing well - I've been checking ARBR infrequently, but
    thought perhaps you had done something rash, like buy a wedgie. :-)

    Regards,

    Tony

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.