Re: Fuckshitwankbastard!!!! ;-(

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Phil, Squid-in-Training, Jan 14, 2005.

  1. "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just called the garage, where our poorly 2L Vauxhall Astra diesel is,
    > being

    This is ALT.MOUNTAIN-BIKE. ;)

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:12:17 GMT, "Phil, Squid-in-Training"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Just called the garage, where our poorly 2L Vauxhall Astra diesel is,
    >> being

    >This is ALT.MOUNTAIN-BIKE. ;)

    word,
    bill
    The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    Sir Isaac Newton

  3. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest