Re: Gallery of Unicycling Videos

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by chosen, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. chosen

    chosen Guest

    'this' (http://tinyurl.com/74yz7) is the link to my new video. it plays
    on neptune. com which isnt compatible for everyone. if yuo can get it
    into your gallery or the free4all gallery then i can use its properties
    and get it into my gallery. when i try to upload it from teh neptunes
    site, when i push find file, it never comes up. its so confusing

    --
    chosen

    Chose N
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cyq4q)
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

  2. skate4flip

    skate4flip Guest

    chosen wrote:
    > 'this' (http://tinyurl.com/74yz7) is the link to my new video. it plays
    > on neptune. com which isnt compatible for everyone. if yuo can get it
    > into your gallery or the free4all gallery then i can use its properties
    > and get it into my gallery. when i try to upload it from teh neptunes
    > site, when i push find file, it never comes up. its so confusing

    okay i uploaded it into my gallery. Just use the link in my sig and then
    save it to your comp and re upload it into yours.

    --
    skate4flip

    Post 23000, 25000, and 29000 in the Most Replys thread!!!!

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ba75x) *UPDATED 11/20/05*
    skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

  3. thieum

    thieum Guest

  4. mike_echter

    mike_echter Guest

    This is just a reminder for all of your unicycling videos that you can
    post them in this thread to create an easy access "Gallery of
    Unicycling Videos". Although many of you are posting them in the RSU as
    stand alones, please also add them here.

    Mike

    --
    mike_echter

    _
    Formerly UniFanatic03 :D
    mike_echter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11116

  5. gossi

    gossi Guest

    Wee, check out unicycle.tv

    Send in your videos! The webmasters plan rating and comments, this will
    be wonderful. And even if not everybody is making it to the UNICON, you
    can see the LiveStream, if everything works well.

    --
    gossi
    gossi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3464

  6. olarf

    olarf Guest

    Yes it seems to be a little bit simmilar to our project. Maybe we should
    talk about. We (unicycle.tv) are still working together with
    uniplex.org (another unicycle TV for podcaster) and we also work
    together with unicyclist.org (another source of 2600 Video Clips of
    Tricks and mounts) Cause we want to make it more easy for the customer
    to acces unicyle Videos.
    Your page is also good but did you got the legal permission from all
    those Videos to stream them or did you collect them by yourself ?
    How ever, from my opinion it makes no sense to make several new Video
    Plattforms. People maybe won't like it.
    Maybe you could imagine to be a part of us, we still need some people
    from the US so think about.

    --
    olarf

    visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)