Re: Getting Sponsorship

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:22:00 +1100, dannyfrankszzz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew about how to go about getting
>sponsorship for road racing.
>Is it simply a question of going out and winning a few races and
>getting noticed?

At the local level, once you have a few wins under your belt you may
well be able to get local bike shops to give you some freebie kit inna
sponsorship stylee (I meet a triathlete on the train who is in this
category), but you have to get a long way up the tree before you can
live off it :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound