Re: GIANT RAINIER, is it a good bike?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Javier Roldan, Mar 29, 2004.

  1. Slash wrote:
    > On 29 Mar 2004 10:38:10 GMT, [email protected] (MTBScottie) scribbled:
    > >It says image not available, but go to www.giantbicycles.com and look
    > >there, it has an archive of bikes back through 1999. My 2002 was
    > >upwards of 28 pounds, which is considered heavy for a hardtail. The
    > >Giant website does not list a weight; I'm sure it's lost a little
    > >weight since then considering the upgraded components I stated, but
    > >it's still a ways off from the sub 24 pound range.

    > Wonder if those magic brackets would work on fixing the URL
    > <http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/0000-
    > http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/0000-
    > 0000/atozmarshall/GiantBike1.JPG>
    > -Slash
    > --
    > "Ebert Victorious"
    > - The Onion

    Here it is again. I'm newbie here, I'm getting familiar with the forum
    and the way to use it.

    So, do you think I can get a bike under 24 pounds for around 300 or
    maybe 400? , what name brand? kind? model Tnx.

    http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/atozmarshall/Gia-
    ntBike1.JPG"HERE IT IS AGAIN, HOPE IT WORKS"