Re: Global earthquake 3/29/2006 ?????

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Noway2, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. Noway2

    Noway2 Guest

    > A complete solar eclipse will cut a path through the very country that
    > was the setting for the Apostle John's revelatory visions **and** that
    > is the setting of the alarming H5N1 Avian Flu outbreak.
    >
    > May the LORD help us all endure the difficulties that will arise when
    > the Lamb opens the 6th seal possibly within the next few months, in
    > Jesus' most precious and holy name :)
    >
    > Amen :))

    Blah Blah Blah and more Blah...

    Andrew I am glad that you believe this shit because I guess that
    someone has to.

    And before you come up with some line about how you'll pray for my
    soul...
    I've already chosen my Path and I'm happy with it. As you may have
    guessed from my last statement, I am not a Christian but from what I do
    understand of the teachings of Christ, I would have to say that you
    represent none of it.

    What I am curious about, though, is why don't you take it somewhere
    else other than a LC newgroup?

    Tags:

  2. Noway2 wrote:
    > > A complete solar eclipse will cut a path through the very country that
    > > was the setting for the Apostle John's revelatory visions **and** that
    > > is the setting of the alarming H5N1 Avian Flu outbreak.
    > >
    > > May the LORD help us all endure the difficulties that will arise when
    > > the Lamb opens the 6th seal possibly within the next few months, in
    > > Jesus' most precious and holy name :)
    > >
    > > Amen :))

    > Blah Blah Blah and more Blah...

    Sorry this global earthquake advisory bothers you so terribly. Please
    forgive me for all my iniquities.

    > Andrew I am glad that you believe this shit because I guess that
    > someone has to.

    It remains a possibility.

    > And before you come up with some line about how you'll pray for my
    > soul...
    > I've already chosen my Path and I'm happy with it.

    Your response here suggests otherwise.

    > As you may have
    > guessed from my last statement, I am not a Christian but from what I do
    > understand of the teachings of Christ, I would have to say that you
    > represent none of it.

    Without the LORD, there is no understanding.

    > What I am curious about, though, is why don't you take it somewhere
    > else other than a LC newgroup?

    Your question reveals how far removed you are from the truth.

    May the LORD help us all to face the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly in less than a few months (03/29/06), in
    Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    Now this is about the works of the four horsemen from the 6th chapter
    of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into the third
    millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

    (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

    "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
    sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
    who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
    trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

    (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

    Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
    suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
    escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

    (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

    The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
    2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
    with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

    Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
    heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
    measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
    food is and that liquid foods like milk (emulsified oil) and wine
    should not be counted toward daily intake.

    (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
    world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
    of the earth":

    The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey:

    http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

    Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
    earth.

    When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
    (Revelation 6:12b) ?

    It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
    **also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

    http://tinyurl.com/dcj7w

    The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

    (1) Ephesus
    (2) Smyrna
    (3) Pergamum
    (4) Thyatira
    (5) Sardis
    (6) Philadelphia
    (7) Laodicea

    Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address the seven
    churches:

    "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
    Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
    Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
    following this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/26/06) from
    6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/be9va

  3. Just Cocky

    Just Cocky Guest

    On 21 Jan 2006 06:46:55 -0800, "Noway2" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >> A complete solar eclipse will cut a path through the very country that
    >> was the setting for the Apostle John's revelatory visions **and** that
    >> is the setting of the alarming H5N1 Avian Flu outbreak.
    >>
    >> May the LORD help us all endure the difficulties that will arise when
    >> the Lamb opens the 6th seal possibly within the next few months, in
    >> Jesus' most precious and holy name :)
    >>
    >> Amen :))

    >Andrew I am glad that you believe this shit because I guess that
    >someone has to.

    It is quite clear that Andrew has "lost it". He requires medication.
    Rational discourse doesn't work.

  4. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    This sort of reminds me of the Left Behind series of books, obviously told
    from Andy's POV.

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <[email protected]> wrote:
    :> Noway2 wrote:
    :>> > A complete solar eclipse will cut a path through the very country
    :>> > that was the setting for the Apostle John's revelatory visions
    :>> > **and** that is the setting of the alarming H5N1 Avian Flu
    :>> > outbreak.
    :>> >
    :>> > May the LORD help us all endure the difficulties that will arise
    :>> > when the Lamb opens the 6th seal possibly within the next few
    :>> > months, in Jesus' most precious and holy name :)
    :>> >
    :>> > Amen :))
    :>>
    :>> Blah Blah Blah and more Blah...
    :>
[...]

  5. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >> What I am curious about, though, is why don't you take it somewhere
    >> else other than a LC newgroup?

    > Your question reveals how far removed you are from the truth.

    And you sound like the Jehovah Witness' that feel compelled to harass
    people by knocking on their front doors to show then the way - the ends
    justify the means in their convoluted justification. Take your
    proselytizing and stick it where the sun does not shine. I frankly find
    you repugnant and dead from the neck up. Stick to your ludicrous
    positions concerning nutrition and keep you religious blathering to
    private mail. Are you really that dimwitted you can not see the forest
    for the trees? In your case rhetorical, groan!

    -DF

  6. Doug Freese wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >> What I am curious about, though, is why don't you take it somewhere
    > >> else other than a LC newgroup?

    > > Your question reveals how far removed you are from the truth.

    > And you sound like the Jehovah Witness' that feel compelled to harass
    > people by knocking on their front doors to show then the way - the ends
    > justify the means in their convoluted justification. Take your
    > proselytizing and stick it where the sun does not shine. I frankly find
    > you repugnant and dead from the neck up. Stick to your ludicrous
    > positions concerning nutrition and keep you religious blathering to
    > private mail. Are you really that dimwitted you can not see the forest
    > for the trees? In your case rhetorical, groan!

    Sorry this public service announcement bothers you so terribly. Please
    forgive all my iniquities.

[...]

  7. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    || Doug Freese wrote:

    || May the LORD help us all to face the great tribulation when the Lamb
    || opens the 6th seal possibly in less than a few months (03/29/06), in
    || Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    <snip schizophrenic babbling>

    So, when we are still here on 3/30/06 with no Great Tribulation and you have
    been proven a charlatan and false propehet .. then will you go away and
    leave us alone?

    --
    Peter

  8. Noway2

    Noway2 Guest

    > It is quite clear that Andrew has "lost it". He requires medication.
    > Rational discourse doesn't work.

    I think that he lost more than "it". Quite frankly I am starting to
    believe that he is geting off on seeing and hearing his own words.
    Must be compensation for the fact that he can't "get off" in the
    normal fashion.

    It wouldn't even surprise me to learn that he is sitting in a locked
    room somewhere as punishment for getting caught buggering little boys!

  9. Noway2 wrote:
    > > It is quite clear that Andrew has "lost it". He requires medication.
    > > Rational discourse doesn't work.

    > I think that he lost more than "it". Quite frankly I am starting to
    > believe that he is geting off on seeing and hearing his own words.
    > Must be compensation for the fact that he can't "get off" in the
    > normal fashion.

    Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

    > It wouldn't even surprise me to learn that he is sitting in a locked
    > room somewhere as punishment for getting caught buggering little boys!

    If that were the case, he likely wouldn't have access to a computer,
    for several reasons.