Re: Global Earthquake Advisory for 03/29/06.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Al wrote:
    > Chung wrote: "Ask it in MY name and it will be done." -LORD Jesus Christ
    >
    > I did, and you're still here.

    This would indicate that you are not walking with HIM.

    "If you remain in ME and MY words remain in you, ask whatever you wish,
    and it will be given to you. This is to MY Father's glory, so that you
    bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be MY disciples." -- LORD Jesus
    Christ (John 15:8)

    Amen !

    May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
    newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen and amen ! ! !

    You remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus' most precious
    and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew