Re: Global earthquake advisory for 03/29/2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Jan 22, 2006.

  1. JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > allen-uk wrote:
    > > > Does anyone know of an alternative message board to this one?

    > > SMC is neither a message board nor a bulletin board but an unmoderated
    > > USENET newsgroup. The alternative would be a moderated USENET
    > > newsgroup.

    > Another alternative would be acting like an adult and not deliberately
    > lying and pissing off people.

    Allen is acting like an adult to me. What he has written is not
    untruthful even though erroneous. Those who are upset at the errors
    and imperfections of others are insecure in the truth.

    May the LORD help us all to face the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly in less than a few months (03/29/06), in
    Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    Now this is about the works of the four horsemen from the 6th chapter
    of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year into the third
    millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

    (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

    "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
    sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
    who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
    trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

    (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

    Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
    suffers a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
    escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

    (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

    The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
    2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
    with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

    Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
    heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
    measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
    food is and that liquid foods like milk (emulsified oil) and wine
    should not be counted toward daily intake.

    (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
    world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
    of the earth":

    The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey:

    http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

    Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
    earth.

    The 5th seal has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of those who
    had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony they had
    maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
    documentary "End of the Spear."

    When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
    (Revelation 6:12b) ?

    It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
    **also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

    http://tinyurl.com/dcj7w

    The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

    (1) Ephesus
    (2) Smyrna
    (3) Pergamum
    (4) Thyatira
    (5) Sardis
    (6) Philadelphia
    (7) Laodicea

    Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address the seven
    churches:

    "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
    Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
    Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest those
    following this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/26/06) from
    6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/cbn2r

    Tags:

  2. Ma¢k

    Ma¢k Guest

  3. Barry Smyth

    Barry Smyth Guest

    Mack sez:
    >chung is located here:

    http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=adr.5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Ma...

    5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126

    ------------
    Slight correction - that's Mableton Parkway SE

    Interesting that the holy doctor's "office" also happens to be the
    address of

    DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
    5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126
    770-745-3696

  4. Barry Smyth

    Barry Smyth Guest

    Mack sez:

    >chung is located here:

    http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=adr.5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Ma...

    5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126

    ------------
    Interesting that the holy doctor's "office" also happens to be the
    address of

    DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
    5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126
    770-745-3696

  5. "Barry Smyth" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1137977263.686911.299920
    @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Mack sez:
    >
    >>chung is located here:

    > http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=adr.5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Ma...
    >

    > 5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126
    >

    > ------------
    > Interesting that the holy doctor's "office" also happens to be the
    > address of
    >

    > DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH
    > 5701 Mableton Pkwy SW, Mableton, GA 30126
    > 770-745-3696

    Wow! Now we really have a smoking gun. Does anyone see any reason why we
    should NOT complain to BellSouth?

    I know that if enough people complain, Chung will lose his access. Abuse
    departments don't like having to deal with pests. They want everyone to be
    happy.

    pierce