Re: God Is Holy

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 8, 2006.

  1. Read The Bible wrote:
    > The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    > all his works. Psalms 145:17
    >
    > Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    > is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    >
    > Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    > Exodus 15:11
    >
    > Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    >
    > Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    >
    > The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    > whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    > place... Isaiah 57:15
    >
    > The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    > in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    > children of men. Psalms 11:4
    >
    > Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    > earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    Amen and amen !

    May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
    newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name :))

    Amen ! ! ! ! ! ! !

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
    (Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat(04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm
    EST, LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    *** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
    Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

    Tags:

  2. Jeff wrote:
    > Please post on topic.

    Sorry the subject of this post bothered you so much that you were
    compelled to read it. Please forgive all my iniquities.

    > This is off topic for cooking and cardiology.

    Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
    (Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat(04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm
    EST, if the LORD is willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    *** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
    Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Read The Bible wrote:
    >> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    >> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    >>
    >> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    >> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    >>
    >> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    >> Exodus 15:11
    >>
    >> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    >>
    >> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    >>
    >> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    >> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    >> place... Isaiah 57:15
    >>
    >> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    >> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    >> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    >>
    >> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    >> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    "The whole earth is full of his glory" You have got to be kidding!

    Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
    designer, create killing Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions,
    Wars, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases, serious body
    malfunctions and starvation? There are 12,000 known ailments and diseases
    that torture and kill men, women and CHILDREN of all religious persuasions.
    Why would this omnificent all loving omnificent creator be so brutal and
    uncaring?

    Just one example of ridiculous ailments is a parasitic worm in West Africa
    that bores through the eyes of innocent children and causes total blindness
    for the rest of their lives. This is the work of an all caring and loving
    god creator???

    Why does this all powerful and caring god permit totally innocent children
    to die at birth? Or worse, be born lacking eyesight, a fully developed
    brain, deaf and dumb, missing limbs etc.? Why are some born idiots and
    others with super intelligence? Why are some born into wealth and others
    pauper poor? Why does he permit 2,000,000 TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILDREN to
    suffer and die of starvation each year and many more to suffer and die from
    punishing diseases? Why are his human creations designed to deteriorate into
    a miserable and devastating old age?

    Why did this all powerful and loving creator create things like sharks,
    jelly fish, octopus, lions, tigers, rhinoceros, poisonous snakes, stinging
    and poisonous insects, poisonous plants etc.? Why did this caring benevolent
    god create animals (including man) that need to kill and eat other animals
    to survive?

  4. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Read The Bible wrote:
    >> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    >> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    >>
    >> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    >> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    >>
    >> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    >> Exodus 15:11
    >>
    >> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    >>
    >> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    >>
    >> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    >> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    >> place... Isaiah 57:15
    >>
    >> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    >> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    >> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    >>
    >> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    >> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    > Amen and amen !

    Spamming the atheist group again, I see. Chunks, what's the point of
    apologizing for your iniquities when you come right back and spew them
    again?

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa#2011

    Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
    L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department

    It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
    and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  5. Uncle Vic wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Read The Bible wrote:
    > >> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    > >> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    > >> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    > >>
    > >> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    > >> Exodus 15:11
    > >>
    > >> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    > >>
    > >> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    > >>
    > >> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    > >> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    > >> place... Isaiah 57:15
    > >>
    > >> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    > >> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    > >> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    > >> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    > > Amen and amen !

    > Spamming the atheist group again, I see.

    Sorry this post bothers you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

    > Chunks, what's the point of
    > apologizing for your iniquities when you come right back and spew them
    > again?

    One can hope that by forgiving the unrepentent behavior of others, you
    will be forgiven for your unrepentent behavior against GOD.

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
    to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
    the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
    possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
    of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
    (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

    http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

    http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
    visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

  6. Bill wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Read The Bible wrote:
    > >> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    > >> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    > >> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    > >>
    > >> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    > >> Exodus 15:11
    > >>
    > >> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    > >>
    > >> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    > >>
    > >> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    > >> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    > >> place... Isaiah 57:15
    > >>
    > >> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    > >> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    > >> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    > >> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    > "The whole earth is full of his glory" You have got to be kidding!

    No, Isaiah was not kidding.

    > Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
    > designer, create killing Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions,
    > Wars, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases, serious body
    > malfunctions and starvation?

    It all started with Adam and Eve and their original sin.

    It is written that the wages of sin is death.

    > There are 12,000 known ailments and diseases
    > that torture and kill men, women and CHILDREN of all religious persuasions.
    > Why would this omnificent all loving omnificent creator be so brutal and
    > uncaring?

    GOD is right not to help those who are steeped in sin.

    > Just one example of ridiculous ailments is a parasitic worm in West Africa
    > that bores through the eyes of innocent children and causes total blindness
    > for the rest of their lives. This is the work of an all caring and loving
    > god creator???

    HE remains right.

    > Why does this all powerful and caring god permit totally innocent children
    > to die at birth?

    HE has every right to unmake anything that HE has made.

    > Or worse, be born lacking eyesight, a fully developed
    > brain, deaf and dumb, missing limbs etc.?

    HE has every right to make anything in whatever manner per HIS infinite
    will.

    > Why are some born idiots and
    > others with super intelligence?

    Answers to such questions are treasures stored up for those who choose
    to spend the rest of eternity with the LORD Who is the source of living
    water that confers eternal life.

    > Why are some born into wealth and others
    > pauper poor?

    See above.

    > Why does he permit 2,000,000 TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILDREN to
    > suffer and die of starvation each year and many more to suffer and die from
    > punishing diseases?

    See above.

    > Why are his human creations designed to deteriorate into
    > a miserable and devastating old age?

    See above.

    > Why did this all powerful and loving creator create things like sharks,
    > jelly fish, octopus, lions, tigers, rhinoceros, poisonous snakes, stinging
    > and poisonous insects, poisonous plants etc.?

    See above.

    > Why did this caring benevolent
    > god create animals (including man) that need to kill and eat other animals
    > to survive?

    Actually, we do not need to kill and eat other animals to survive.

  7. Masked Avenger wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Uncle Vic wrote:

    > >> Spamming the atheist group again, I see.

    > > Sorry this post bothers you. Please forgive all my iniquities.
    > >
    > >> Chunks, what's the point of
    > >> apologizing for your iniquities when you come right back and spew them
    > >> again?

    > > One can hope that by forgiving the unrepentent behavior of others, you
    > > will be forgiven for your unrepentent behavior against GOD.
    > >

    > Give up Andy ...... you haven't made ONE convert in this NG in all the
    > eternity ( it certainly seems that long ) you've been posting this 'cut
    > and paste' crap.

    The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to convince as
    is the purpose of HIS four horsemen.

[...]

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation of the spirit
    of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the kings of the
    earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

[...]

  8. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > Read The Bible wrote:
    > >> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    > >> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    > >> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    > >>
    > >> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    > >> Exodus 15:11
    > >>
    > >> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    > >>
    > >> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    > >>
    > >> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    > >> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    > >> place... Isaiah 57:15
    > >>
    > >> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    > >> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    > >> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    > >>
    > >> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    > >> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    > > Amen and amen !

    > Spamming the atheist group again, I see. Chunks, what's the point of
    > apologizing for your iniquities when you come right back and spew them
    > again?

    Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder (OCD), in combination with narcissistic
    personality syndrome seem to be the leading theories.

    Or, perhaps he really is a "watchman" and messenger and agent of the "End
    Times" :). But the former seems much, much more likely.

    GG

  9. Don Kirkman wrote:

    > It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
    > article <[email protected]>:
    >
    > . . .
    >
    > >"But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?
    > >It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled
    > >by me." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:13)

    > Why don't you quote it correctly (i.e., truthfully)?

    Sorry about the typo. Though HE is perfect, I am not. Please forgive all
    my iniquities.

[...]

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
    of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
    kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

    Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
    one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

[...]

  10. Barry OGrady

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:08:02 -0400, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Read The Bible wrote:
    >>> The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in
    >>> all his works. Psalms 145:17
    >>>
    >>> Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and
    >>> is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8
    >>>
    >>> Who is like thee, glorious in holiness...
    >>> Exodus 15:11
    >>>
    >>> Thou only art holy... Revelation 15:4
    >>>
    >>> Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    >>>
    >>> The high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity,
    >>> whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy
    >>> place... Isaiah 57:15
    >>>
    >>> The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD'S throne is
    >>> in heaven; his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the
    >>> children of men. Psalms 11:4
    >>>
    >>> Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts; the whole
    >>> earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

    >"The whole earth is full of his glory" You have got to be kidding!
    >
    >Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
    >designer, create killing Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions,
    >Wars, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases, serious body
    >malfunctions and starvation? There are 12,000 known ailments and diseases
    >that torture and kill men, women and CHILDREN of all religious persuasions.
    >Why would this omnificent all loving omnificent creator be so brutal and
    >uncaring?
    >

    >Just one example of ridiculous ailments is a parasitic worm in West Africa
    >that bores through the eyes of innocent children and causes total blindness
    >for the rest of their lives. This is the work of an all caring and loving
    >god creator???
    >

    >Why does this all powerful and caring god permit totally innocent children
    >to die at birth? Or worse, be born lacking eyesight, a fully developed
    >brain, deaf and dumb, missing limbs etc.? Why are some born idiots and
    >others with super intelligence? Why are some born into wealth and others
    >pauper poor? Why does he permit 2,000,000 TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILDREN to
    >suffer and die of starvation each year and many more to suffer and die from
    >punishing diseases? Why are his human creations designed to deteriorate into
    >a miserable and devastating old age?
    >
    >Why did this all powerful and loving creator create things like sharks,
    >jelly fish, octopus, lions, tigers, rhinoceros, poisonous snakes, stinging
    >and poisonous insects, poisonous plants etc.? Why did this caring benevolent
    >god create animals (including man) that need to kill and eat other animals
    >to survive?

    God's ways are not our ways. Our ways are much better.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

  11. Barry OGrady

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:45:02 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bill wrote:
    >>
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> "The whole earth is full of his glory" You have got to be kidding!

    >No, Isaiah was not kidding.
    >
    >> Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
    >> designer, create killing Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions,
    >> Wars, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases, serious body
    >> malfunctions and starvation?

    >It all started with Adam and Eve and their original sin.

    It started long before then, when God decided to create. God always intended
    for his creations to suffer. For reasons we can't fathom God hated all of creation
    before it existed. However, God did not want to be blamed, so he came up with
    the farce of the tree in the garden. All reasonable people can see that the tree
    was no excuse to downgrade creation, but Christians are not reasonable.

    >It is written that the wages of sin is death.
    >
    >> There are 12,000 known ailments and diseases
    >> that torture and kill men, women and CHILDREN of all religious persuasions.
    >> Why would this omnificent all loving omnificent creator be so brutal and
    >> uncaring?

    >GOD is right not to help those who are steeped in sin.

    Was God right to have created such people?

    >> Just one example of ridiculous ailments is a parasitic worm in West Africa
    >> that bores through the eyes of innocent children and causes total blindness
    >> for the rest of their lives. This is the work of an all caring and loving
    >> god creator???

    >HE remains right.

    God has no right to punish people for being the way he made them.

    >> Why does this all powerful and caring god permit totally innocent children
    >> to die at birth?

    >HE has every right to unmake anything that HE has made.

    He gave up that right when he created thinking feeling beings.

    >> Or worse, be born lacking eyesight, a fully developed
    >> brain, deaf and dumb, missing limbs etc.?

    >HE has every right to make anything in whatever manner per HIS infinite
    >will.

    You are confusing power with right.

    >> Why are some born idiots and
    >> others with super intelligence?

    >Answers to such questions are treasures stored up for those who choose
    >to spend the rest of eternity with the LORD Who is the source of living
    >water that confers eternal life.

    That can't work since the answer is that there is no God.

    >> Why are some born into wealth and others
    >> pauper poor?

    >See above.
    >
    >> Why does he permit 2,000,000 TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILDREN to
    >> suffer and die of starvation each year and many more to suffer and die from
    >> punishing diseases?

    >See above.
    >
    >> Why are his human creations designed to deteriorate into
    >> a miserable and devastating old age?

    >See above.
    >
    >> Why did this all powerful and loving creator create things like sharks,
    >> jelly fish, octopus, lions, tigers, rhinoceros, poisonous snakes, stinging
    >> and poisonous insects, poisonous plants etc.?

    >See above.

    You are no better than a poorly written Eliza program.

    >> Why did this caring benevolent
    >> god create animals (including man) that need to kill and eat other animals
    >> to survive?

    >Actually, we do not need to kill and eat other animals to survive.

    So we are better than our creator.
    What sort of deviant creates a world where life feeds off life?

    >Andrew
    >--

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

  12. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    GaryG wrote:
    > "Uncle Vic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > [email protected] wrote:

    > > > Amen and amen !

    > > Spamming the atheist group again, I see. Chunks, what's the point of
    > > apologizing for your iniquities when you come right back and spew them
    > > again?

    > Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder (OCD), in combination with narcissistic
    > personality syndrome seem to be the leading theories.
    >
    > Or, perhaps he really is a "watchman" and messenger and agent of the "End
    > Times" :). But the former seems much, much more likely.

    If he's a messenger for the "End Times" he's pretty crappy at his job.
    According to him, we should all have been swimming for the past two
    weeks.

  13. Temoral lobe epilepsy, perhaps. Schizophrenia and hyperreligiosity are
    not unusual.

  14. Barry OGrady wrote:

    > On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:45:02 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Bill wrote:
    > >>
    > >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> "The whole earth is full of his glory" You have got to be kidding!

    > >No, Isaiah was not kidding.
    > >
    > >> Why does this all powerful creator, all loving and caring intelligent
    > >> designer, create killing Plagues, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Volcanic Eruptions,
    > >> Wars, Cancers and hundreds of debilitating diseases, serious body
    > >> malfunctions and starvation?

    > >It all started with Adam and Eve and their original sin.

    > It started long before then

    Incorrect.

    http://tinyurl.com/kern8

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor
    http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com/

  15. Khubla

    Khubla Guest

    Killfile the stupid jerk. These religious nuts all suffer mental disorders.

    Khubla