Re: Goddamm, Simoni is a tool

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill C, Jun 14, 2005.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > publicly blaming Cunego for his inability to win. Dude should look in
    > the mirror and work on his time trialing.
    >

    > From:
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/jun05/jun14news2
    >
    > Cunego in doubt for the Tour
    >
    > Damiano Cunego's presence at the Tour de France is looking increasingly
    > unlikely after he was diagnosed as getting mononucleosis in the second
    > half of April.
    >
    > <snip><end>

    Bitter old dog trying to keep the young one down. I thought Cunego did
    as much as he could, given the circumstances, to support Simoni. I
    agree this makes Simoni look like shit, now hopefully Cunego, who's the
    future, keeps his mouth shuts and waits for his time, which is coming
    soon.
    Bill C