Re: Going Off Pump

Michel

Guest
On 19 Jul 2003, zbrigid wrote:

If this is the way things are going for you (and I do understand
what you are up against) may I suggest you read my post of
yesterday on misc.health.diabetes called "Coming to grips
with human insulin (Was: Michel)".

This is a highly viable alternative to MDI and the pump.

Hope this helps,

Michel

Michel <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 19 Jul 2003, zbrigid wrote:
>
> If this is the way things are going for you (and I do understand
> what you are up against) may I suggest you read my post of
> yesterday on misc.health.diabetes called "Coming to grips
> with human insulin (Was: Michel)".
>
> This is a highly viable alternative to MDI and the pump.
>
> Hope this helps,
>

> Michel
>
>I found your posting odd at best, illogical and downright strange bu

thanks for the good thoughts.