Re: Good old fashioned Middle Eastern mistreatment of women: Porn is a Jewish Industry.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 18, 2006.

  1. I don't think you can discount the Mob here: They have a history of
    pulling strings.

    Tags:

  2. I have a friend who is a Jewish lady, and even she complained to me
    about how Israeli business men were bringing Slavic sex workers into
    the country. I have numerous Jewish friends and feel no animosity
    towards Jewish people. But if this sort of thing is happening, then the
    Jews should do something about it themselves. Look at the Catholics, at
    least they are now facing the abuse that has been happening in their
    organization and appear to be trying to do something.

  3. Dave Smith

    Dave Smith Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I have a friend who is a Jewish lady, and even she complained to me
    > about how Israeli business men were bringing Slavic sex workers into
    > the country. I have numerous Jewish friends and feel no animosity
    > towards Jewish people. But if this sort of thing is happening, then the
    > Jews should do something about it themselves. Look at the Catholics, at
    > least they are now facing the abuse that has been happening in their
    > organization and appear to be trying to do something.

    Indeed. The Vatican has recently commented on sexual abuse of young boys by
    priests. It has been a standing joke for years, and there have been
    numerous lawsuits over it and over high level cover-ups, and it took
    several more years before they would even comment.

  4. Dave Smith wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > I have a friend who is a Jewish lady, and even she complained to me
    > > about how Israeli business men were bringing Slavic sex workers into
    > > the country. I have numerous Jewish friends and feel no animosity
    > > towards Jewish people. But if this sort of thing is happening, then the
    > > Jews should do something about it themselves. Look at the Catholics, at
    > > least they are now facing the abuse that has been happening in their
    > > organization and appear to be trying to do something.

    > Indeed. The Vatican has recently commented on sexual abuse of young boys by
    > priests. It has been a standing joke for years, and there have been
    > numerous lawsuits over it and over high level cover-ups, and it took
    > several more years before they would even comment.

    Pedophile priests are bursting out of the wordwork here in Chicago,
    there has been a lot of media comment on and scrutiny of the Chicago
    Archdiocese as of late...

    The response from the church has been lame and pathetic, the greedy
    motherfockers are stonewalling all over the place. They've even put
    "begging bowls" in their churches and many stalwart Catholics are
    growing pretty disgusted with the whole farrago...

    --
    Best
    Greg

  5. nimue wrote:

    > you know I am
    > Jewish, right?

    I thought Jews were generally rather smart so I guess all this time I
    had you pegged wrong :)

    --
    Best
    Greg

  6. nimue wrote:

    > Gregory Morrow wrote:
    > > nimue wrote:
    > >
    > >> you know I am
    > >> Jewish, right?

    > > I thought Jews were generally rather smart so I guess all this time I
    > > had you pegged wrong :)

    > What a 7th grade kind of insult -- well, a prejudiced, 7th grade kind of
    > insult. Oh, Gregory, remember when I told you that I had my students write
    > letters to try to get elephants taken from a horrible facility and
    > transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary? You told me it was a total waste of
    > time and that it was nonsense. Well, it wasn't. The elephants have been
    > removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary -- and my
    > kids know they had a part in making that happen. They feel fantastic. One
    > of the football players who wrote a letter got all misty-eyed and exultant
    > when I told him. "Really, miss? Really?" It was beautiful, but that
    > probably means nothing to you.

    Actually it makes me chortle with derision that there are deluded
    airheads like you out there who actually are engaging kids in this sort
    of rubbish...and of course not giving a whit that *taxpayer* dollars
    are funding your little farragos.

    So yes, it does mean *something* to me :)

    --
    Best
    Greg

  7. On 25 Feb 2006 20:17:42 -0800, "Gregory Morrow"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >nimue wrote:
    >
    >> Gregory Morrow wrote:

    >> > I thought Jews were generally rather smart so I guess all this time I
    >> > had you pegged wrong :)

    >> What a 7th grade kind of insult -- well, a prejudiced, 7th grade kind of
    >> insult. Oh, Gregory, remember when I told you that I had my students write
    >> letters to try to get elephants taken from a horrible facility and
    >> transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary? You told me it was a total waste of
    >> time and that it was nonsense. Well, it wasn't. The elephants have been
    >> removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary -- and my
    >> kids know they had a part in making that happen. They feel fantastic. One
    >> of the football players who wrote a letter got all misty-eyed and exultant
    >> when I told him. "Really, miss? Really?" It was beautiful, but that
    >> probably means nothing to you.

    >Actually it makes me chortle with derision that there are deluded
    >airheads like you out there who actually are engaging kids in this sort
    >of rubbish...and of course not giving a whit that *taxpayer* dollars
    >are funding your little farragos.
    >
    >So yes, it does mean *something* to me :)

    Now you understand why *nobody* in NYC questions why our public
    schools are so awful, when we have teachers like this mentally
    unstable twit.

    --
    "Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
    Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

    www.hillary-watch.org

  8. [email protected]OSPAM wrote:

    > On 25 Feb 2006 20:17:42 -0800, "Gregory Morrow"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >nimue wrote:

    > >> What a 7th grade kind of insult -- well, a prejudiced, 7th grade kind of
    > >> insult. Oh, Gregory, remember when I told you that I had my students write
    > >> letters to try to get elephants taken from a horrible facility and
    > >> transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary? You told me it was a total waste of
    > >> time and that it was nonsense. Well, it wasn't. The elephants have been
    > >> removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary -- and my
    > >> kids know they had a part in making that happen. They feel fantastic. One
    > >> of the football players who wrote a letter got all misty-eyed and exultant
    > >> when I told him. "Really, miss? Really?" It was beautiful, but that
    > >> probably means nothing to you.

    > >Actually it makes me chortle with derision that there are deluded
    > >airheads like you out there who actually are engaging kids in this sort
    > >of rubbish...and of course not giving a whit that *taxpayer* dollars
    > >are funding your little farragos.
    > >
    > >So yes, it does mean *something* to me :)

    > Now you understand why *nobody* in NYC questions why our public
    > schools are so awful, when we have teachers like this mentally
    > unstable twit.

    Hey, maybe Loafie could get a job up there...!!!

    --
    Best
    Greg

  9. On 26 Feb 2006 05:59:41 -0800, "Gregory Morrow"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> On 25 Feb 2006 20:17:42 -0800, "Gregory Morrow"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> >Actually it makes me chortle with derision that there are deluded
    >> >airheads like you out there who actually are engaging kids in this sort
    >> >of rubbish...and of course not giving a whit that *taxpayer* dollars
    >> >are funding your little farragos.
    >> >
    >> >So yes, it does mean *something* to me :)

    >> Now you understand why *nobody* in NYC questions why our public
    >> schools are so awful, when we have teachers like this mentally
    >> unstable twit.

    >Hey, maybe Loafie could get a job up there...!!!

    Nah. I think that even the NYC Board of Ed has at least *some*
    standards. Not much, as you can see by looking at nimue, but a bare
    minimum.

    --
    "Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
    Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

    www.hillary-watch.org

  10. TouchoVelvet

    TouchoVelvet Guest

    For the record, er um Ms Gooserider,
    All allies spy on each other. In fact, allies supposedly spy on each
    other the mostest. Cut of ties with China? Yes it makes you clueless
    and a xenophobe. I would supply a reading list, but since this is
    probably hopeless to explain, let me direct you to a good blog where
    you can find your opinions confirmed, reconfirmed etc. It's called
    Little Green Footballs. (*Ack*)
    Pay no attention, nimue. You're still the best little cupocake in the
    world

  11. TouchoVelvet

    TouchoVelvet Guest

    For the record, er um Ms Gooserider,
    All allies spy on each other. In fact, allies supposedly spy on each
    other the mostest. Cut of ties with China? Yes it makes you clueless
    and a xenophobe. I would supply a reading list, but since this is
    probably hopeless to explain, let me direct you to a good blog where
    you can find your opinions confirmed, reconfirmed etc. It's called
    Little Green Footballs. (*Ack*)
    Pay no attention, nimue. You're still the best little cupocake in the
    world

  12. TouchoVelvet

    TouchoVelvet Guest

    For the record, er um Ms Gooserider,
    All allies spy on each other. In fact, allies supposedly spy on each
    other the mostest. Cut of ties with China? Yes it makes you clueless
    and a xenophobe. I would supply a reading list, but since this is
    probably hopeless to explain, let me direct you to a good blog where
    you can find your opinions confirmed, reconfirmed etc. It's called
    Little Green Footballs. (*Ack*)
    Pay no attention, nimue. You're still the best little cupocake in the
    world

  13. TouchoVelvet

    TouchoVelvet Guest

    Oops likes a did a booboo. Too many buttons I guess.

  14. TouchoVelvet

    TouchoVelvet Guest

    Oops likes a did a booboo. Too many buttons I guess.

  15. greg

    greg Guest

    The elephants have been
    > removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary -- and my
    > kids know they had a part in making that happen. They feel fantastic. One
    > of the football players who wrote a letter got all misty-eyed and exultant
    > when I told him. "Really, miss? Really?" It was beautiful, but that
    > probably means nothing to you.

    Means something to me. Well done.

  16. purplepain78

    purplepain78 Guest

    > What a 7th grade kind of insult -- well, a prejudiced, 7th grade kind of
    > insult. Oh, Gregory, remember when I told you that I had my students write
    > letters to try to get elephants taken from a horrible facility and
    > transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary? You told me it was a total waste of
    > time and that it was nonsense. Well, it wasn't. The elephants have been
    > removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary -- and my
    > kids know they had a part in making that happen. They feel fantastic. One
    > of the football players who wrote a letter got all misty-eyed and exultant
    > when I told him. "Really, miss? Really?" It was beautiful, but that
    > probably means nothing to you.

    Wow girl! That is amazing and worthy of a lot of praise...seriously.
    Not only did you save those elephants but you have taught those kids so
    much! WOW!

    It does mean something to me too...people like you, who walk the walk
    are always an inspiration to me. I mean that.

  17. greg

    greg Guest

    nimue wrote:
    > greg wrote:
    >
    >>The elephants have been
    >>
    >>>removed from that wretched place and are at The Elephant Sanctuary
    >>>-- and my kids know they had a part in making that happen. They
    >>>feel fantastic. One of the football players who wrote a letter got
    >>>all misty-eyed and exultant when I told him. "Really, miss?
    >>>Really?" It was beautiful, but that probably means nothing to you.
    >>>

    >>Means something to me. Well done.

    > Thank you.

    That's cool. I'm a long time member of WWF. Any efforts in that sort of
    area are close to my heart.
    Wish I'd seen that kid's face.
    Maybe you should go after bull fighting next. That people can commit
    that type of cruelty as "entertainment" makes me puke.

  18. nimue wrote:

    > greg wrote:
    > > nimue wrote:

    > >> Thank you.

    > > That's cool. I'm a long time member of WWF. Any efforts in that sort
    > > of area are close to my heart.
    > > Wish I'd seen that kid's face.
    > > Maybe you should go after bull fighting next. That people can commit
    > > that type of cruelty as "entertainment" makes me puke.

    > I agree. Recently I have become interested in helping bears in Asia through
    > an organization called Animals Asia. This link is VERY upsetting, so don't
    > click if you are easily upset.
    > http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?module=2&menupos=7&lg=en
    > I of course am continuing to help the Elephant Sanctuary with donations and
    > letters, but I am also adding Animals Asia to my charitable donations/action
    > list.

    "Gaia is CRYING...!!!"

    --
    Best
    Greg

  19. Dan Abel

    Dan Abel Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,

    I like football, but it isn't exactly non-violent.

    > > > That's cool. I'm a long time member of WWF. Any efforts in that sort

    World Wrestling Federation? Kindness in action.

    :-(

    > > > Maybe you should go after bull fighting next. That people can commit
    > > > that type of cruelty as "entertainment" makes me puke.

    I haven't figured out whether this post is serious or sarcasm.

    > "Gaia is CRYING...!!!"

    Why, did her meat spoil?

    ObFood: Chicken pot pie for dinner.

    --