TJ said:"Craig Brossman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:JD said:Whodathunk? Singletrack in Orange County that isn't ruined by
skidiots is a rare treat. Well, a few Fruitians, including an
expatriate who lives in 'Dago sure appreciated it. I guess if you
have to really climb to enjoy a beautiful trail like this, it weeds
out the less skilled and/or caring mountain bikers.Angry Man enjoying the climb:
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032604003.jpgMrs Angry in the groove:
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032604005.jpgFinding out what "chapparal" means with a Giant Yucca blooming in the
background:
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032604007.jpgHemo D Magnificent amongst the (literally) sweet purple flowers:
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032604011.jpgBig views, above the marine layer (aka smog):
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/032604012.jpgJD
Nice Jerry,
You are sooo lucky to be able to travel and ride as much as you do. I
can't get away lately for more than a few hours, so it is road riding
for me. The trails are slowly opening up, but it will still be another
couple of weeks.Anyway, the new ride isn't here yet, waiting on the fork, but I think
you will like the build. I was able to keep the price down a little
because of the screaming deal on the frame (recall, scratch sale) and
swapping wheels, brakes and some other stuff from the Ellsworth. Drive
train is all new, Sram X.9 with new XT crank.Can hardly wait to get my hands on that tight rear end!
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)Are the Telegraph trails clear?
TJ
www.gvii.net/hundtoft
Not up Telegraph, only Stacies was clean last weekend, I suspect all of
Horse Gulch was clear by this recent past weekend though.
Sale Barn and most of Ewing Mesa is clear as of this weekend, but Big
Canyon and some of the areas still are muddy with bits of snow.
We are getting there slowly.
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)