Re: Good trainer?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by mtoverton, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. mtoverton

    mtoverton Guest

    "Peter MacPherson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    > What's a good trainer to use? I've heard good things about the CycleOps
    > Fluid Trainer.
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Pete

    Peter - I purchased a Cycle Ops fluid last fall and rode on it all winter
    (which seems to be endless here in eastern Maine). I have nothing to compare
    it to but I found it very satisfactory. I pushed it hard (lot's of out of
    the saddle stuff ) and felt the increase in resistance with effort to be a
    great feature. I did read about several trainers and decided to go with the
    Cycle Ops with no regrets. mto