Spring is certainly here in Herefordshire! Just returned from an hour and
a
Quoted message said:
bit (tho I'll get it down to an hour soon...) and the weather is
fantastic -
Quoted message said:
great time to get back into cycling!
Yep it was so nice it tempted me out of a fortnight's inactivity and got in a 60 mile ride from Leeds to Darlington at an average speed of 15mph which I think is OK for a 20+ stone rider. Must be more determined with my weight loss campaign......
"vernon levy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Spring is certainly here in Herefordshire! Just returned from an hour and
a
Quoted message said:
bit (tho I'll get it down to an hour soon...) and the weather is
fantastic -
Quoted message said:
great time to get back into cycling!
Yep it was so nice it tempted me out of a fortnight's inactivity and got in a 60 mile ride from Leeds to Darlington at an average speed of 15mph which I think is OK for a 20+ stone rider. Must be more determined with my weight loss campaign......
Vernon back in Leeds (caught the train :-) )
Wow, that sounds wonderful - and, personally speaking, 15mph over 60 miles sounds pretty good to me... Leeds to Darlington could well be an excellent route - I'm an ex 'boro man myself!