Re: Grab-On website, or, It's the Lord's Day on the web

Tom Sherman

Guest
landotter ? wrote:
> People of faith *should* be discriminated against....

Hey, I am a member of the Church of RANS (bicycle sect)!

See our website at: <http://www.rans.com/>.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Nov 25, 7:42 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> landotter ? wrote:
> > People of faith *should* be discriminated against....

> Hey, I am a member of the Church of RANS (bicycle sect)!
>
> See our website at: <http://www.rans.com/>.

TRUE BELIEVER TRUE BELIEVER!!!!!!

/me cranks klaxon and puts tablet under tongue