Re: Hal Higdon's Marathon: any good?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Alchemized, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Alchemized

    Alchemized Guest

    << I cant comment on the book but i followed Hals' Intermediate II workout >>

    Hell!
    Forget Hal.
    He's nuts.
    Trust me.

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

    Tags:

  2. I cant comment on the book but i followed Hals' Intermediate II workout
    (plus the Thursday speedwork from Advanced I) for my 2nd marathon. I
    dropped over 45 minutes from 03:56 to 03:07.02 so I cant realy complain.

    news:[email protected]