Re: hard boiled quail eggs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by serene, Mar 26, 2006.

  1. serene

    serene Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:03:38 -0500, Siobhan Perricone
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now that I've managed to weed out everyone who can't stand me...

    Hey, some of us are just tickled pink that you're around.

    >I've got a tin of hard boiled quail eggs. I've not looked inside it so I
    >don't know what they're really like at all. I was wondering if anyone had
    >any suggestions for things they've heard about, or have possibly tried.

    We pickled them at one point:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/serenejournal/pic/0000c7w2/g5

    James was in the mood to find a bunch of small, round things and
    pickle them all. My boy is a bit strange. (They were good, though.)

    serene