Re: Has anyone ever tried the NitroPro Suspension Seatpost?

David L. Johnson

Guest
On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:54:51 +0000, SKIMECAT wrote:

> GS Wrote:
>> I'm looking for opinions on this seatpost before I shell out $180. I'm
>> looking to race this spring on my hardtail, but I want to but
>> something
>> between my butt and the rocks to reduce the pain.

> I HAVEN'T TRIED THE SEATPOST YET, BUT I DO HAVE ONE ON THE WAY.
> I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET IT FOR $139.00 W/FREE
> SHIPPING AT BIKEMANIA.BIZ. IF YOU DO A SEARCH ON YAHOO FOR "NITROPRO
> SEATPOSTS" YOU SHOULD FIND THE LINK THERE ALSO. I DID DO QUITE A BIT OF
> RESEARCH ON IT BEFORE I FORKED OUT THE $139.00 THOUGH, & EVERYWHERE I
> LOOKED IT WAS THE HIGHEST RATED SEAT POST OUT OF EVERY OTHER ON THE
> MARKET, NO LIE. HOPE THIS HELPS.

For $140 it better be one hell of a seatpost. Get real, guys. All the
seatpost does is attach the saddle to the bike.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front
_`\(,_ | of enough typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one of
(_)/ (_) | them would reproduce the collected works of Shakespeare. The
internet has proven this not to be the case.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 03:43:45 +0000, SKIMECAT

>> -
>>
>> GS Wrote:-
>> I'm looking for opinions on this seatpost before I shell out $180.
>> I'm
>> looking to race this spring on my hardtail, but I want to but
>> something
>> between my butt and the rocks to reduce the pain.-
>>

>> I HAVEN'T TRIED THE SEATPOST YET, BUT I DO HAVE ONE ON THE WAY.
>> I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET IT FOR $139.00 W/FREE
>> SHIPPING AT BIKEMANIA.BIZ. IF YOU DO A SEARCH ON YAHOO FOR "NITROPRO
>> SEATPOSTS" YOU SHOULD FIND THE LINK THERE ALSO. I DID DO QUITE A BIT
>> OF
>> RESEARCH ON IT BEFORE I FORKED OUT THE $139.00 THOUGH, & EVERYWHERE I
>> LOOKED IT WAS THE HIGHEST RATED SEAT POST OUT OF EVERY OTHER ON THE
>> MARKET, NO LIE. HOPE THIS HELPS.-
>>
>> For $140 it better be one hell of a seatpost. Get real, guys. All
>> the
>> seatpost does is attach the saddle to the bike.
>>
>> --
>>
>> David L. Johnson
>>
>> __o | Some people used to claim that, if enough monkeys sat in front
>> _`\(,_ | of enough typewriters and typed long enough, eventually one
>> of
>> (_)/ (_) | them would reproduce the collected works of Shakespeare.
>> The
>> internet has proven this not to be the case.

>HEY DAVE,
>IT MAY JUST BE A SEASTPOST FOR $140.00, BUT AFTER I JUST SPENT
>A YEAR OFF OF WORK, AND 6 TITANIUM SCREWS & VARIOUS BARS IMPLANTED IN
>THE LUMBAR REGION OF MY SPINE, & ABOUT $20,000 LATER.
>I PERSONALLY WOULD SAY THAT $140.00 IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY TO KEEP
>MY BACK COMFORTABLE & IN PLACE. ALSO, AS FAR AS YOUR WISEASS ****
>ABOUT THE MONKEYS & SHAKESPEARE, I'M SURE THE MONKEYS TOOK THE TIME TO
>GET THE FULL STORY BEFORE THEY STARTED TYPING WITH THEIR HEADS UP THEIR
>BUTTS SO THEY COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE TYPING. THANX FOR THE
>INPUT.

Interesting (seat)post. Now stop shouting.