Re: Haven't done *it* for a week and a half ...

MSeries

Guest
elyob wrote:
> *it* means cycling ... otherwise multiply it by at least 100...
>
> .. for my sins I decided to do my hour sprint having not done my

commute for
> 11 days.
>
> Did it in under an hour (my aim time). In fact beat 50mins for the

first
> time this year.
>
> Anyway, back to commuting tomorrow.

Good luck, you'll be surprised how much conditioning you retain.
Remember rest is very important. BTW no one can sprint for an hour, if
you think you can, you are not sprinting !

"MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> elyob wrote:
>> *it* means cycling ... otherwise multiply it by at least 100...
>>
>> .. for my sins I decided to do my hour sprint having not done my

> commute for
>> 11 days.
>>
>> Did it in under an hour (my aim time). In fact beat 50mins for the

> first
>> time this year.
>>
>> Anyway, back to commuting tomorrow.

> Good luck, you'll be surprised how much conditioning you retain.
> Remember rest is very important. BTW no one can sprint for an hour, if
> you think you can, you are not sprinting !

Okay, pushing it! It's an average of 15 miles an hour on a 12 mile ride with
a MTB. A few long hills involved as well. Had someone trying to get past me
so had to push it .. :)