Re: Healthnet! Wherry! should read: Wherry Pate Horner

Fred Marx

Guest
crit pro wrote:
> Wow...complete domination.
>
> No team has ever won all three Philly races.
>
> I said it earlier this year...no team can beat HN.

Proper RBR form dictates the following header content:
1 Chris Wherry \
2 Danny Pate ---> note that this is the entire podium.
3 Chris Horner /
Please note this format and use it exclusively inthe future.
Thanks.

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:38:51 -0600, Fred Marx <[email protected]> wrote:

>crit pro wrote:
>> Wow...complete domination.
>>
>> No team has ever won all three Philly races.
>>
>> I said it earlier this year...no team can beat HN.

>Proper RBR form dictates the following header content:
>1 Chris Wherry \
>2 Danny Pate ---> note that this is the entire podium.
>3 Chris Horner /
>Please note this format and use it exclusively inthe future.
>Thanks.

My OLN was messing up on the first broadcast and just saw it today.

Gawddayum, I broke a spring in my couch cushion watching that finish by
Wherry with Pate and Horner chasing.

That was some fsking great bike racing.

Wish our good buddy had put up the binary on it as he usually does on
a.b.multi. ;-/

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:10:31 -0400, Jet <[email protected]> said:
> My OLN was messing up on the first broadcast and just saw it today.

Damn, does OLN rebroadcast their Sunday cycling every Wed? I had no
idea this was on... :-(

On 15 Jun 2005 21:46:38 GMT, Chris Menzel <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:10:31 -0400, Jet <[email protected]> said:
>> My OLN was messing up on the first broadcast and just saw it today.

>Damn, does OLN rebroadcast their Sunday cycling every Wed? I had no
>idea this was on... :-(

Sorry, man. I usually post a 'Reminder:...' type message on either here or
r.b.m on these and on Trialthlons. I did that for today's race rebroadcast,
but you must have missed it.

There's also a website that gives the lowdown on 'cycling on tv...' but
forgett off hand what the URL is.

Up next:
Tomorrow:

Triathlon
Outdoor Life Network Jun 16 03:00pm
Sports, 60 Mins.
"ITU World Cup Series", Episode #3.
Original Airdate: June 16, 2005
------------------------
Saturday:

Bicycle Racing
Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Jun 18 05:00pm
Series/Sports, 30 Mins.
"CapTech Classic"
From Richmond, Va.
Original Airdate: June 7, 2005.
(this one was cool - night racing!)

HTH,

jj

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:41:32 -0400, Jet <[email protected]> said:
> On 15 Jun 2005 21:46:38 GMT, Chris Menzel <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:10:31 -0400, Jet <[email protected]> said:
>>> My OLN was messing up on the first broadcast and just saw it today.

>>Damn, does OLN rebroadcast their Sunday cycling every Wed? I had no
>>idea this was on... :-(

> Sorry, man. I usually post a 'Reminder:...' type message on either here or
> r.b.m on these and on Trialthlons. I did that for today's race rebroadcast,
> but you must have missed it.

I did! Thanks for the effort on behalf of everyone who didn't! :)

-chris