Re: Hello everyone, Newbee here! Thought I'd say hello.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Well welcome.

    There is a lot of good info here, but you need a thick skin. Someone will
    always disagree with you. For example, I wish to take you to task for using
    Atkins as a temporary diet, rather than a way-of-life.

    Cubit

    news:[email protected]