Re: Hello, sort anoob here

Mike Jacoubowsky

Guest
> hello ladies and gents!
> I've been kind of lurking around.
> I love this site! thanks for having me :)

Oh my. In just two weeks you seem to have posted the identical message in a
couple thousand places (not just newsgroups), and under differing email
addresses as well. I'm quite impressed (one only need do a quickie google
search on "Nanbe1st" to see why).

Someone smarter than I could probably figure out whether you're the product
of a virus, or someone's attempt to test the 'net for some unknown purpose.
Or both.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

"Nanbe1st" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> hello ladies and gents!
> I've been kind of lurking around.
> I love this site! thanks for having me :)
>

> --
> Nanbe1st

>hello ladies and gents!
>I've been kind of lurking around.
>I love this site! thanks for having me :)
>--
>Nanbe1st

Don't know if I've had the privilage of offering you any help yet or
not, but hey, thanks for the the kind words. we appreciate all we can
get! :-3)

- -
Compliments of:
"Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"