Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: Helmets and riding in traffic

Started by Ride-A-Lot · · Last activity · 4 posts · 459 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
13 September 2006
Last activity
13 September 2006
Original author
Ride-A-Lot
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
459
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. BB said:
    Scott Gordo said:

    Yeah, I know, if it ain't offroad it's [censored], yada yada....

    True, but who has a trail that starts from our backyard?

    Well, if all goes well then Apex will be 250' from my garage door.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  2. Ride-A-Lot said:
    BB said:
    Scott Gordo said:

    Yeah, I know, if it ain't offroad it's [censored], yada yada....

    True, but who has a trail that starts from our backyard?

    Well, if all goes well then Apex will be 250' from my garage door.

    Ahahaha, Ride-A-Lot is excited about hiking Apex and watching MTBers
    MTB Apex.

    Quoted message said:

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. Ride-A-Lot said:
    BB said:
    Scott Gordo said:

    Yeah, I know, if it ain't offroad it's [censored], yada yada....

    True, but who has a trail that starts from our backyard?

    Well, if all goes well then Apex will be 250' from my garage door.

    Damn! I didn't have that close of access in Salida. Made an offer yet?

    Shawn

  4. Shawn Curry said:
    Ride-A-Lot said:
    BB said:

    On 13 Sep 2006 07:57:59 -0700, Scott Gordo wrote:

    > Yeah, I know, if it ain't offroad it's [censored], yada yada....

    True, but who has a trail that starts from our backyard?

    Well, if all goes well then Apex will be 250' from my garage door.

    Damn! I didn't have that close of access in Salida. Made an offer yet?

    Shawn

    Can't until the other home sells. I can't carry a bridge loan that
    high. The new house has been on the market for over 80 days, so it's
    not moving fast. It's out priced for the area, but I'm striking a good
    deal, hopefully.

    If not, there are a few more a couple of houses down the street. So it
    would be 450'.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.