Re: **HELP!!!** Rider needed quickly for 2008 Mountain Mayhem

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by kington99, Jun 5, 2008.

  1. kington99

    kington99 Guest

    Hi Rob, I'm sorry but I'm not able to do MM. I have to go to a wedding
    that weekend and as I've been sitting on my ass revising for the last 2
    months I'm hardly in shape. I'll contact Beth just on the off-chance.

    --
    kington99

    Dave

  2. Beth

    Beth Guest

    I don't think I can do it, I'm both quite poor and very unfit at the
    moment. I'll have a think over the weekend though, if no one else can
    make it then I might be persuadable. It was a lot of fun last time.
    Have you tried Dan, if he's in England?

    --
    Beth

  3. Thanks for the replies. Dan did PM me some time ago saying he wasn't
    going to be around, but I'll send him a message anyway just in case.

    Beth, if you want to do it don't worry about not being on top form. If
    you only want to do two laps that'll be fine. If money's that tight I
    expect we could subsidise your entry fee a bit, as you would be helping
    us out by making up the team. We're entered in the "Sport Men"
    category, but I expect they'd let us run a mixed team - I'll email Pat
    Adams and check.

    Rob

    --
    rob.northcott

  4. rob.northcott wrote:

    > Beth, If money's that tight I expect we could subsidise your entry
    > fee a bit,
    > Rob

    Yes, I'll open my wallet, just watch out for the moths.

    --
    ian.stockwell

    All generalisations are dangerous, even this one.