Re: help the obese: snigger

[email protected] says...
> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:55:11 GMT, "O'Hush" <[email protected]> Huffed and
> Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>
> >"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Thankfully, all are able to lose the weight safely and permanently via
> >> the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >>
> >> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> >I'd assume your mountain climbers were consuming very dense, calorie-rich
> >foods like nuts, trail mix, and jerky. Two pounds of almonds contain about
> >5440 calories. Two pounds of raisins contain around 3000 calories. Two
> >pounds of jerky contain around 3700 calories. On the other hand, two pounds
> >of lettuce contain about 100 calories.
> >
> >You know, I was sort of wondering if you think every fart out of your
> >board-certified ass is worthy of inflicting on your patients without study
> >or even thoughtful examination. Then I realized that I was taught well
> >enough to know better than your 2pd omer **** in my first junior semester of
> >nursing school, and I realized you're probably not really a physician. But
> >then I was going through some old papers and I found out that my cat is
> >board-certified in orthopedic surgery, and he has developed an overly
> >simplistic weight loss plan for dogs! Who'd a thunk?
> >
> >Your friend in Christ,
> >
> >--Patti
> >

> no joke, suddenly I am tempted to consider becoming a christian.

You want to hear a funny one? I'm more Christian than most Christians I
know even if I am an atheist.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:45:23 -0500, Tony P.
<[email protected]> Huffed and Puffed the following
into the madness of usenet:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>[email protected] says...
>> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:55:11 GMT, "O'Hush" <[email protected]> Huffed and
>> Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:
>>
>> >"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >I'd assume your mountain climbers were consuming very dense, calorie-rich
>> >foods like nuts, trail mix, and jerky. Two pounds of almonds contain about
>> >5440 calories. Two pounds of raisins contain around 3000 calories. Two
>> >pounds of jerky contain around 3700 calories. On the other hand, two pounds
>> >of lettuce contain about 100 calories.
>> >
>> >You know, I was sort of wondering if you think every fart out of your
>> >board-certified ass is worthy of inflicting on your patients without study
>> >or even thoughtful examination. Then I realized that I was taught well
>> >enough to know better than your 2pd omer **** in my first junior semester of
>> >nursing school, and I realized you're probably not really a physician. But
>> >then I was going through some old papers and I found out that my cat is
>> >board-certified in orthopedic surgery, and he has developed an overly
>> >simplistic weight loss plan for dogs! Who'd a thunk?
>> >
>> >Your friend in Christ,
>> >
>> >--Patti
>> >

>> no joke, suddenly I am tempted to consider becoming a christian.

>You want to hear a funny one? I'm more Christian than most Christians I
>know even if I am an atheist.

doesn't surprise me.

--
Mâck©®
Type 1 since 1975

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;