Re: Here is some ignorance medication

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by David Wright, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Dave <[email protected]> wrote:
    >U. S. SENATE DOCUMENT 264
    >
    >74TH CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION
    >"MODERN MIRACLE MEN"
    >

    >DR. CHARLES NORTHEN, WHO BUILDS HEALTH FROM THE GROUND UP
    >
    >(An article by Rex Beach entitled "Modern Miracle Men, relating to proper
    >food mineral balances by Dr. Charles Northen, reprinted from "Cosmopolitan,"
    >June 1936. Presented by Mr. Fletcher June 1 (calendar day, June 5),
    >1936.--Ordered to be printed: United States Government Printing Office,
    >Washington: 1936.[S. Docs., 74 2, vol. 18--48])

    Exactly -- "Senate Document 264" is just a reprint of a magazine
    article from 1936. I already mentioned this some time ago. You're
    just realizing it now, Spammin' Dave.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Here is some ignorance medication
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 10/7/2003 1:56 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Dave <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>U. S. SENATE DOCUMENT 264
    >>
    >>74TH CONGRESS, 2ND SESSION
    >>"MODERN MIRACLE MEN"
    >>

    >>DR. CHARLES NORTHEN, WHO BUILDS HEALTH FROM THE GROUND UP
    >>
    >>(An article by Rex Beach entitled "Modern Miracle Men, relating to proper
    >>food mineral balances by Dr. Charles Northen, reprinted from "Cosmopolitan,"
    >>June 1936. Presented by Mr. Fletcher June 1 (calendar day, June 5),
    >>1936.--Ordered to be printed: United States Government Printing Office,
    >>Washington: 1936.[S. Docs., 74 2, vol. 18--48])

    >Exactly -- "Senate Document 264" is just a reprint of a magazine
    >article from 1936. I already mentioned this some time ago.

    http://biolacat.com/senate.html

    The document was reproduced in its entirety, a copy of which was obtained from
    the United States Government Printing Office in Washington D.C.

    http://www.nutri-tech.com.au/articles/ReamsDream.htm

    Jan