Re: Hey PirateJohn Gilmer <[email protected]> of Jacksonville,Florida - have you noticed how y

Hoodini

Guest
PirateJohn said the following On 4/20/2007 6:08 PM:

From: PirateJohn <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Hey Cmelak - have you noticed how everyone in alt.obits is
now ignoring you?
Date: 20 Apr 2007 16:08:31 -0700

> You blew it Bubba.

Folks, for your own safety, pay close attention to the activities
of the gun-nut sociopath who transmits messages associated with the
headers above and, via an additional 60+ chickenshit TROLL aliases,
many of which are included below.

He is liable to become another perpetrator of reprehensible acts of
extreme violence, especially alarming since he has a history of
wife-beating. He is also known for sweetheart-scamming various females
(with elderly ones his preferred 'marks') and plagiarism.

Information about gun-nut sociopath PirateJohn Gilmer
<[email protected]> of Jacksonville, Florida

From: PirateJohn <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Kill-file update: Roy, AKA 'A'
Date: 18 Apr 2007 14:55:29 -0700

If it were legal and I could afford it, I would love to have a Heckler
and Koch MP-5 submachinegun with a solid stock. I always thought that
was an odd combination until I fired one, and realized how comfortable
and accurate they are.

I have seriously considered buying a pistol with a threaded barrel and
obtaining a legal silencer, which one can do in certain places and if
you can get the permission of certain people, and are willing to pay
the $$$ required. I felt like I could get the permission, but the $$$
(including a campaign contribution, I suspect) just never made it seem
worthwhile.

I did have an opportunity once to buy a legal MAC-11 at a fair price.
That's the MAC submachinegun designed for the .380 round and almost
always equipped with a silencer.

- - -

From: [email protected]PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Subject: Re: The Dark Side never rests!
Date: 1998/12/27
Newsgroups: alt.showbiz.gossip

Am I the only one that thinks that a lot of Rocky's (and other
assorted rightwinger's) hatred of The Prez. stems from Clinton's
tightening of firearms laws?? Let's face it - the thought of someone
like Rocky having access to a firearm is scary. Can we say 'keep him
away from the local McDonalds on his bad days'?? <grin>

{'ol John... looking over at his AR-15 carbine - and glad that these
things are generally unobtainable by medicated people, like Rocky, in
California...}

- - -

From: [email protected]PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 07 Mar 2001 01:28:52 GMT
Subject: Re: MadCow is a fake; was Re:NY Man Dies After Sucked Down
Drain

And, just for the record, Yours Truly has a North Carolina concealed
carry permit. Never felt the urge to get one in FL. And a H&K P7 in
the center console. And an AR-15 carbine as a boat rifle. My motto
is that with so many armed nutcase rightwingers out there that every
neighborhood needs to have an honest, stable, armed liberal. In my
neighborhood that's me.

- - -

From: [email protected]PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Date: 07 Nov 2002 17:55:58 GMT
Subject: Re: JB's a Democrat???

Hell, I'm about as liberal as they come and I regularly carry a 9mm
pistol and keep an AR-15 rifle in the house.

My motto is that with as many armed rightwing nutcases as there are in
the World there needs to be at least one armed liberal in each
neighborhood to keep those rednecks in line ;)

- - -
From: [email protected]OAWAY (Billy Righteous)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Date: 06 Jun 2003 18:03:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Matricula consular ID card are now illegal in Colorado!

I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are. If you
ever put me in a position where I should reasonably fear for my life,
then you won't have to worry about going back to your cardboard
box of a home. You also won't be the first person that I didn't
like who I had to kill. Legally.

- - -

From: [email protected]OSPAM (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 13 Feb 2004 22:04:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Attacker DEAD: Man saves his life and wife's with a
[horrible]HANDGUN

I merely said that you were a coward. You need to read closer.
Second of all, there's no doubt in my mind that you are a wannabe.
I've had two instances in my life where I've had to hold a pistol on
someone, and they both talked big until they were looking down the
barrel of a gun.

----------------------------------

Hopefully, someone at Moffitt Corporation, 1351 13th Avenue South,
Suite 130, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, http://www.moffitthvac.com,
was doing something constructive while concurrently, their employee
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III (aka, [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or any of
the following in this partial list of additional known aliases:
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
bresner@eatmyshorts, [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], which are all associated with
http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/, http://www.BuccaneerPress.com,
http://www.PirateJohn.com, http://www.RidingIntoHistory.org,
http://groups.google.com/group/jimmy_buffett-moderated, as well the
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club http://www.ABVMC.com for which
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III boasts of being its "el presidente" and
about an Iron Butt Association 50CC in 2001 and his 1998 BMW R1100GS
"Robomantis", 1996 BMW K1100RS mk. II "Franken-K" a/k/a "The
ArrestMeRed K", 1997 F650 She Who Must Be Obeyed's bike
1986 BMW K100RS Flying Brick) who resides at 12526 Agatite Road,
Jacksonville, Florida 32258 while sweetheart scamming the house's
alleged owner Deborah Lynch (aka, [email protected] of
http://www.deblynchrealtor.com) who is not worried about her privacy
as stated in usenet "Message-ID:
<[email protected]>" and instructed
him to "give the jackasses both barrels"...

newsgroup?

am:http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/AdventureGuide.htm

>> - - -
>>
>> Whois: buccaneerpublishing.com
>>
>> buccaneerpublishing.com = [ 66.218.79.165 ]
>> Domain Name.......... buccaneerpublishing.com
>> Creation Date........ 2004-06-08
>> Registration Date.... 2004-06-08
>> Expiry Date.......... 2005-06-08
>> Organisation Name.... Administrator
>> Organisation Address. 12526 Agatite Rd.
>> Organisation Address.
>> Organisation Address. Jacksonville
>> Organisation Address. 32258
>> Organisation Address. FL
>> Organisation Address. UNITED STATES
>> Admin Name........... Administrator Buccaneer Press

Inc.

From:http://anon1.coj.net/realestate/FinalData.asp?RealNo=158365-0000

>> Duval County Tax Collector
>>
>> 2004 Real Estate Tax Summary
>>
>> Property Information
>> Real Estate No. 158365-0000-7
>>
>> Name DEBORAH LYNCH
>> Address 12526 AGATITE RD
>>
>> Mailing Address for the Property
>> 12526 AGATITE RD
>> JACKSONVILLE FL 32258 - 5306
>>
>> Legal Description of Property
>> 28-41 23-4S-27E GS
>> JULINGTON COUNTRY CLUB ESTATES R/P
>> LOT 6 BLK 5
>>
>> Tax Information
>>
>> Assessed Value 142260 Govt. Tax Value 117260

Exempt
Code H
>> RE Tax Lien Amt. Non Ad Val By Int. Amt. By Pen Amt.

Gross Tax
>> 2,199.01 .00 .00 .00 .00 2,199.01
>>
>> CURRENT YEAR TAX TOTAL AMOUNT DUE IF PAID IN
>> November December January February March April
>> 2,111.05 2,133.04 2,155.03 2,177.02 2,199.01 2,268.73
>>
>> Payment Information
>> Paid Code UNPAID Paid Date Exception Code 000
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> Since he brags about his numerous GPS units so often,

here
>> are the coordinates to the house address so he can

find it
better:

>> Decimal Degrees Deg:Min:Sec
>> Lat: 30.142338 30:08:32.417N
>> Lon: -081.561846 81:33:42.646W
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> From the archives at Google
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.obituaries/
>> [The comments at the bottom of the judgment are by

the
person who
>> initially posted the message containing the following

information
>> about this DEADBEAT.]
>>
>> DEBTOR: GILMER, JOHN
>> CREDITOR: NORWEST FINANCIAL AMERICA INC
>> AMOUNT: $ 1,233
>> NUMBER: B8972P2221
>> TYPE: OPEN JUDGMENT
>> ENTERED: 6/11/1998
>> STATUS: OPEN
>>
>> So much for all that independently wealthy ********.

Ya'
can't
>> even pick up a $1200 tab.
>>
>> $1200 ... Since 1998. A judgment for $1200. Ya' ain't

nuttin' but
>> a slug. A deadbeat.
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> And then there's the following message he posted. He

denies
that
>> he did post it because it didn't originate at AOL

which
allows
>> him to hide behind numerous identities but, you know

very
well
>> how he lies. With all of the character assassination

and
other
>> malicious mayhem he commits, you don't think he could

hold
>> himself back from branching out to other domains and

areas of

http://www.bmwsearch.net/main/digest/V2003/N13/digest-20031399.html

>> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:06:14 -0400
>> From: JGilmer <[email protected]>
>> Subject: BMW: Shoei Syncrotec replacement?
>>
>> Shoei dealers seem to be clearing out their

inventories of
this
>> helmet. Does anyone know if it's getting ready to be

replaced
and, if
>> so, do you have any details on the successor and the

time
frame on
>> when it might appear?
>>
>> - --PirateJohn--
>> a/k/a
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> John W. Gilmer
>> Data Manager
>> Moffitt Corporation
>> Jacksonville Beach, FL
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> Using those details I searched and found the

following
website:

http://www.bmwsearch.net/main/digest/V2001/N20/digest-20012002.html
>> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:46:57 -0600
>> Subject: BMW: Ride To Savannah VII Starts Tomorrow
>>
>> Scheduled to attend:
>>
>> Joey Gilmer Jacksonville, FL
>> Pirate John Jacksonville, FL
>>
>> - - -
>>
>> http://members.aol.com/theshoprag2/aug04/page2.htm
>> BMWNEF was represented at the Asheville Rally by the

following
>> members:
>>
>> JOHN GILMER AND DEBORAH

List of chickenshit TROLL aliases recently used:

From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Crazy nutcase Cmelak (the Hoodini Troll) is stalking again.
Look at what he wrote about another person in a newsgroup. Typical of
a Zappaqueer, right?
Date: 18 Apr 2007 16:06:24 -0700

From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: alt.fan.frank-zappa
Subject: Re: Kill-file update: Roy Lieberman, AKA 'A'
Date: 18 Apr 2007 11:32:41 -0700

From: George Bush <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.obituaries
Subject: Re: Creepy stalker TJ Hardman, a failed political candidate
in Baltimore, continues to stalk others, was Re: Adios to the San
Diego Minutemen
Date: 10 Apr 2007 18:18:39 -0700

From: PirateJohn <[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,alt.obituaries,rec.photo.digital,misc.survivalism,soc.veterans
Subject: Re: Here is information about the Virginia Tech killer
Date: 17 Apr 2007 11:05:14 -0700

From: [email protected]
<[email protected]>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.gothic,alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.obituaries,balt.general
Date: 12 Apr 2007 09:06:10 -0700

From: [email protected]
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Plonk. That's the sound of Hoodini going back into the troll
file
Date: 18 Apr 2007 15:05:43 -0700

From: Fat Billy <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: fl.general
Subject: Insane stalker William Bill Cmelak, who has minor Florida
connections, threatens a guy over in another newsgroup
Date: 19 Apr 2007 12:12:29 -0700

~~~~
John Wesley Gilmer III, 12526 Agatite Road, Jacksonville,
Florida 32258; (904) 247-3543 or (904) 652-7222 or (904)
268-5220 or (904) 673-0932; "I'm smarter, bigger, stronger,
and a lot meaner than you are. You also won't be the first
person that I didn't like who I had to kill. Legally." -- john
wesley gilmer III; john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el
Presidente, Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club,
www.ABVMC.com"