General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Hey, Sheldon - killfiles are for wimps <G>

Started by Katra · · Last activity · 3 posts · 222 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 May 2005
Last activity
3 May 2005
Original author
Katra
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
222
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Dog3 said:

    "Shaun aRe" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    "AlleyGator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    You must have some kind of magical properties, because I keep seeing
    you. I decided that relying on a kill filter shows a lack of
    character - if I can't control my own behavior, a filter isn't going
    to help.

    Indeed! My filters are and always have been, empty. I figure I cfan
    just 'manually ignore' - a brain is a useful tool LOL!

    Quoted message said:

    OB Food: The morels were pretty good, but I'm glad it only
    comes once a year - they're not THAT good.

    I have yet to have any morels, or morals for that matter...

    Shaun aRe - "My conscience says I shouldn't but I do anyway and just
    don't tell anyone."

    What are morals and how do you cook 'em <G>

    Michael

    Same way you cook Mountain Oysters... ;-D
    --
    K.

    Sprout the MungBean to reply

    "I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
    see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Dog3 said:

    Katra <[email hidden]> wrote in news:KatraMungBean-
    [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Dog3 said:

    "Shaun aRe" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    >
    > "AlleyGator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    > news:[email hidden]...
    >> You must have some kind of magical properties, because I keep seeing
    >> you. I decided that relying on a kill filter shows a lack of
    >> character - if I can't control my own behavior, a filter isn't going
    >> to help.
    >
    > Indeed! My filters are and always have been, empty. I figure I cfan
    > just 'manually ignore' - a brain is a useful tool LOL!
    >
    >> OB Food: The morels were pretty good, but I'm glad it only
    >> comes once a year - they're not THAT good.
    >
    > I have yet to have any morels, or morals for that matter...
    >
    >
    >
    > Shaun aRe - "My conscience says I shouldn't but I do anyway and just
    > don't tell anyone."

    What are morals and how do you cook 'em <G>

    Michael

    Same way you cook Mountain Oysters... ;-D

    Ya' ain't got no moral terpitude Katra 😉

    Michael

    Music to mah ears dahlin'! ;-)

    Terpitude. Ain't that the stuff you clean your paintbrushes with???

    <smirk>
    --
    K.

    Sprout the MungBean to reply

    "I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
    see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

  3. On Tue 03 May 2005 06:49:51a, Dog3 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    Katra <[email hidden]> wrote in news:KatraMungBean-
    [email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Dog3 said:

    "Shaun aRe" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    >
    > "AlleyGator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    > news:[email hidden]...
    >> You must have some kind of magical properties, because I keep seeing
    >> you. I decided that relying on a kill filter shows a lack of
    >> character - if I can't control my own behavior, a filter isn't going
    >> to help.
    >
    > Indeed! My filters are and always have been, empty. I figure I cfan
    > just 'manually ignore' - a brain is a useful tool LOL!
    >
    >> OB Food: The morels were pretty good, but I'm glad it only comes
    >> once a year - they're not THAT good.
    >
    > I have yet to have any morels, or morals for that matter...
    >
    >
    >
    > Shaun aRe - "My conscience says I shouldn't but I do anyway and just
    > don't tell anyone."

    What are morals and how do you cook 'em <G>

    Michael

    Same way you cook Mountain Oysters... ;-D

    Ya' ain't got no moral terpitude Katra 😉

    Michael

    Hmmm... Gotta get me some morels and turnips!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.