Re: Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Lee Michaels

Guest
"gaston108" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
> Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)
>
> On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
> this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
> this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
> doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
> excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
> some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
> Just spreading the wealth ;)
> Go to http://www.otcbb.com
> and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
> growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

If I buy this stock, will my penis get bigger?

Do all these spammers use the same copywriter?

In article <[email protected]>, "Lee Michaels"
<leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

> "gaston108" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
> > Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)
> >
> > On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
> > this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
> > this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
> > doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
> > excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
> > some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
> > Just spreading the wealth ;)
> > Go to http://www.otcbb.com
> > and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
> > growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)
> >

> If I buy this stock, will my penis get bigger?
>
> Do all these spammers use the same copywriter?

It's the educational system - no imagination at all. Take SPAM 101 and get
a degree. Sheesh.

--
Keith

Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy

Jim

"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
> know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>
> Jim

So you support pump-and-dump efforts?

Interesting.

Art

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:04:04 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
<leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

>"gaston108" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
>> Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)
>>
>> On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
>> this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
>> this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
>> doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
>> excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
>> some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
>> Just spreading the wealth ;)
>> Go to http://www.otcbb.com
>> and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
>> growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)
>>

>If I buy this stock, will my penis get bigger?

It is apparent from past correspondence that this must at the very
least be a possibility, as there can be no chance of it getting
smaller given that you are already 'countersunk'!!

Have a great weekend Lee old chum - you know I will!! ;o)

TFIF!!

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:24:32 -0500, "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
>know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy

You are certainly 50% right, but in reality Lee's "bullying"
activities have been severely curtailed by others interested in
tackling what was once a 'clique activity' here.

Hobbes was never involved!!

Have a great weekend - I always do!! ;o)

TFIF!!

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:55:50 GMT, "Art S" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
>> know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>>
>> Jim
>>

>So you support pump-and-dump efforts?

That sounds positively foul Art!! ;o)

Have a great weekend - you know I always do!! ;o)

TFIF!!

"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
> know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>
> Jim

You are normally on the money Jim, but Hobbes (Keith) is a good guy - helps
people and isn't a pig

"Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
[email protected]:

> Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here . Wanna
> know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>
> Jim

If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.

Hugh
"Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"

--
Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.

"Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
> [email protected]:
>
> > Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here .

Wanna
> > know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
> >
> > Jim
> >

> If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.
>
> Hugh
> "Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"

It's Evian spelled backward.

"Jim Ranieri" <nah,> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
>> [email protected]:
>>
>> > Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here .

> Wanna
>> > know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>> >
>> > Jim
>> >

>> If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.
>>
>> Hugh
>> "Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"
>>

> It's Evian spelled backward.

Well, Jim brings new meaning to the term, retard.

Both Keith and I made some informed remarks on some very poor copywriting.

And Jim thinks this is a form of bullying.

Ergo, any sign of expertise or intelligence is a form of bullying in Jim's
world.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:55:27 -0600, "Jim Ranieri" <nah,> wrote:

>"Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
>> [email protected]:
>>
>> > Hobbes and Lee..2 of my favorite jerks..Glad to see you both here .

>Wanna
>> > know what you both have in common? You are both bullys. Enjoy
>> >
>> > Jim
>> >

>> If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.
>>
>> Hugh
>> "Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"
>>

>It's Evian spelled backward.

Is that the watered down version?

Hugh displays his inherent naivete in indicating such naivety in his
spelling which is naive in the extreme!! ;o)

Have a great weekend Jim, and make sure you tell Williams you whacked
a few down the neck - you know I will!! ;o)

Cheers to the pair of you!! <hic> heh....

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:17:34 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
<leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote:

>"Jim Ranieri" <nah,> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
>>> [email protected]:

>> Wanna

>>> If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.
>>>
>>> Hugh
>>> "Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"
>>>

>> It's Evian spelled backward.
>>

>Well, Jim brings new meaning to the term, retard.
>
>Both Keith and I made some informed remarks on some very poor copywriting.
>
>And Jim thinks this is a form of bullying.
>
>Ergo, any sign of expertise or intelligence is a form of bullying in Jim's
>world.

Er....... no!!

You are only able to exercise your predilection to bullying, if you do
it in concert with a few other's so inclined. Like most bullies, you
are absolutely gutless on your own, and completely ineffectual.

The days of collective bullying here are effectively over, as such
conduct has met with persistent and effective opposition. The fact
that Jim gives you license to continue to bait him in a mild way, is
only because he is more than capable of coping with your idiocy, and
consistently shows you up for the ***** you really are.

Despite all that Lee, do have great weekend old man - you know I
will!! ;o)

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam*@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...

> "Jim Ranieri" <nah,> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Hugh Beyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in news:b72dnf1IrPB8pqffRVn-
> >> [email protected]:

> > Wanna

> >> If they're bullies, you're a stupe. A nieve stupe. Clue in, d00d.
> >>
> >> Hugh
> >> "Who isn't going to bother looking up how to spell 'nieve.'"
> >>

> > It's Evian spelled backward.
> >

> Well, Jim brings new meaning to the term, retard.
>
> Both Keith and I made some informed remarks on some very poor copywriting.
>
> And Jim thinks this is a form of bullying.
>
> Ergo, any sign of expertise or intelligence is a form of bullying in Jim's
> world.

You're not only a bully - but stupid as well. Jim is on the money