Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: Highways, herons and harmonicas
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 22 August 2005
Last activity 22 August 2005
Original author Mikefule
Posts 1
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 266
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Mikefule
Archived post
22 August 2005, 16:50 UTC
#1
s7ev0 said: * BTW, I'm intrigued by your new avatar. Were Kropotkin, Bakunin et al unicyclists? Must look through my old pamphlets to see if I missed something... *
Hmmmm. Leading anarchists... I was thinking more along the lines of Lydon and Vicious. That and a midlife crisis and I was sitting at the computer bored.
-- Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling
http://www.dolphin-morris.co.uk/
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42644
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.