rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Highways, herons and harmonicas

Started by mucRider · · Last activity · 1 post · 252 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
22 August 2005
Last activity
22 August 2005
Original author
mucRider
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
252
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. s7ev0 said:

    *And if anyone's having a midlife crisis, I always recommend learning
    to ride a unicy.... oh. *

    That's how I got started. Right after I turned 50-years-old I went out
    and bought my first unicycle. It was a lot cheaper than a bright red
    convertable Italian sports car.

    --
    mucRider - From the Over 50 Group

    ** Protect the Valle Vidal **

    It is wise to invest in your happiness. - Harper
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mucRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6119
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42644

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.