Re: Highways, herons and harmonicas

Mikefule

Guest
Here's a photo taken at the Marina during the beer stop.

| Attachment filename: beestonmarina.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348751|

Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

http://www.dolphin-morris.co.uk/

Mikefule wrote:
> Here's a photo taken at the Marina during the beer stop.

> | Attachment filename: beestonmarina.jpg |
> |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348751|

Aww, and I was hoping for a picture of those kids drinking pop. I must
try their ingenious technique sometime, but obviously not when my own
kids are watching.