Re: Highways, herons and harmonicas

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Mikefule, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Mikefule

    Mikefule Guest

    Here's a photo taken at the Marina during the beer stop.

    | Attachment filename: beestonmarina.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348751|

    Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

    http://www.dolphin-morris.co.uk/

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Mikefule wrote:
    > Here's a photo taken at the Marina during the beer stop.

    > | Attachment filename: beestonmarina.jpg |
    > |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348751|

    Aww, and I was hoping for a picture of those kids drinking pop. I must
    try their ingenious technique sometime, but obviously not when my own
    kids are watching.