Re: Hillary Clinton Has Fat Ankles

CB

Guest
"creosote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (VoiceMan99) wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > below is how the typical republi con has to keep the clinton conspiracy

alive.
> > they have to slander and make fun of her because she is sooooo powerful.

the
> > pugs are scared of hillary

> Look up slander in the dictionary, bud. Nobody slandered her. If you
> mean I LIBELED her, then you are still mistaken. She DOES have fat
> ankles and she IS lacking in character, with a bankrupt political
> philosophy. Anybody who can get as far as she has on so little and
> never be taken to task for anything she has done wrong is someone to
> keep a watchful eye on. If you think such care and concern amounts to
> fear, then so be it. If the media would ignore her, as she deserves,
> then she would go away, but alas, they refuse to, which is why we are
> having this discussion.

Hillary has got to be watched. Back door deals like taking over health care
would change all of our lives. More taxes would be demanded of the working
class and Hillary would get credit for it. Now that people have been warned,
she knows the only way to Social Utopia now is incrementally, starting with
destroying the HMO's Ted Kennedy created. As 2008 nears look for 60 Minutes
to set up a presidentual bid based on HMO reform.

The way the Clinton's get what they want is modeled after ******'s Enabling
Act. First create a crisis that doesn't exist only to offer the Solution
later.

"Those mean ole HMO's, someone should do something so everyone has
entitlement to health care"

"Those mean ole rich Capitalists, someone should make them pay more of their
fair share of taxes"

"Those mean ole CIA people, they should be allowed to spy on people"

"Those mean ole voters, Gore got more votes...waaa"

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:54:26 -0400, "CB" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The way the Clinton's get what they want is modeled after ******'s Enabling
>Act. First create a crisis that doesn't exist only to offer the Solution
>later.

Oh, you mean like:

a) Writing a false story about an employee being propositioned by a governor then
spending tens of millions "creating" a smear campaign around it to oust a twice elected
popular president when ideas, issues and a ballot couldn't?

b) Lying about "imminent" threats and "links" between Saddam and Bin Laden in order to
start a war (for re-election)

"Unfrozen Caveman Politician Gore":
<[email protected]> wrote:

No one wants a foul mouthed ****er working for him, no matter
what skin he wears.
I've owned and sold two landscape businesses for more money
that you'll earn in 20 years. I have employed hundreds if
not thousands of people. I know a ****er after just a
short time hearing him talk, work and complain.