Re: Hillary Clinton Has Fat Ankles

CB

Guest
"bubblebreath" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Too bad that this very good and most often politically neutral NG has to

be
> sullied with the likes of this. I'm sure there are many political stripes
> represented by the people here, but we are bonded not by those but by our
> efforts to change our WOE and to improve our health. There are many other
> politically oriented NG's for you to call names in.
>
> Bill

I'm sorry brought these guys into your world. My only point was that
Hillary's fat ankles may be a sign of a heart condition and recommend
donating blood helps to reduce bad cholesterol and the risk of a heart
attack.

> "Gordon L. Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:37:23 -0400, "CB" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Fat ankles could be a sign of congenital heart failure. Sitting on her
> > >keester all day without exercise makes one lazy, mentally and

physically.

> > >After selling my landscape bidniz I gained a few lbs. (50 over 6yrs.).

My
> > >ankles were like ham hocks. I'm glad to say I've since walked most of

it
> > >off. When I can fit into my old wetsuit I'll know for sure. Atkins

works
> and
> > >donating blood helps to reduce the chance of heart attack by half. My

> total
> > >cholesterol went from 254 down to 203. My LDL is just above normal

(130).
> > >Coincidentally my date to donate again was Friday. I'll be donating
> > >tomorrow, so should you.
> > >
> > >CB
> > >Donating blood is good for the heart. Recent studies have shown that

men
> who
> > >gave blood three times a year reduced their risk of a heart attack by

> more
> > >than 50 percent.
> > >
> > >Recent studies have also shown that donating blood can reduce the

chance
> of
> > >certain types of cancer in men.
> > >

> > Dear ole Hillary seems to have some other genetic defects. I
> > don't remember the exact name for them, but the two I am thinking
> > of cause the spinal nerve system and the digestive track to
> > develop in an inverted layout. This results in the person having
> > their brains in their ass and their ass hole in the middle of
> > their face. Yet, that's Hillary all the way!

> I'm sorry brought these guys into your world. My only point was that
> Hillary's fat ankles may be a sign of a heart condition and recommend
> donating blood helps to reduce bad cholesterol and the risk of a heart
> attack.

So why mention Hillary at all then. Why not just say, fat ankles...blah blah.

Grayson Bathgate wrote:
||| I'm sorry brought these guys into your world. My only point was that
||| Hillary's fat ankles may be a sign of a heart condition and
||| recommend donating blood helps to reduce bad cholesterol and the
||| risk of a heart attack.
|| So why mention Hillary at all then. Why not just say, fat
|| ankles...blah blah.

Don't you mean "Cankles"? when there is no differentiation of the calves
and the ankles? LOL

--
Lori
210/155/140 (revised)

CB wrote:

> "Grayson Bathgate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > > I'm sorry brought these guys into your world. My only point was that
> > > Hillary's fat ankles may be a sign of a heart condition and recommend
> > > donating blood helps to reduce bad cholesterol and the risk of a heart
> > > attack.

> > So why mention Hillary at all then. Why not just say, fat ankles...blah

> blah.
>
> "The cross reference of ideas 'is' the key to imagination"
> --Playboy 1978(?)

Wow. Quoting philosophical imperatives from Playboy. Guy must be like a
college president or something. Maybe even won a Nobel Prize for non
sequiturs and Political Myopia.

Wow. Guy quotes magazine **** and all...

Pastorio (Wow!)

"Bob Pastorio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> CB wrote:
> >
> > "Grayson Bathgate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

recommend

heart

> > > So why mention Hillary at all then. Why not just say, fat

ankles...blah
> > blah.
> >
> > "The cross reference of ideas 'is' the key to imagination"
> > --Playboy 1978(?)

> Wow. Quoting philosophical imperatives from Playboy. Guy must be like a
> college president or something. Maybe even won a Nobel Prize for non
> sequiturs and Political Myopia.
>
> Wow. Guy quotes magazine **** and all...
>
> Pastorio (Wow!)

You flatter me